Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Santa claus and Mrs claus is no more!  (Read 516 times)

Offline Dick Cheese

Not how I expected Santa to empty his sack

Offline Aldebaran

Can't see Santa as much of a sexual partner. He only comes once a year, and that's down the chimney.

Offline Thephoenix

Can't see Santa as much of a sexual partner. He only comes once a year, and that's down the chimney.

I don't know!...He might only come once a year but he fills your stockings.

Offline nwluvit

Well thats christmas well and truly bolloxed. Next theyll be telling us Rudolph isnt a reindeer and the Baby Jesus was not born in a stable!!

Online timsussex

Well thats christmas well and truly bolloxed. Next theyll be telling us Rudolph isnt a reindeer and the Baby Jesus was not born in a stable!!

well hate to bring more bad news but .. Rudolph is female as males dont have antlers at Xmas

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 02:27:48 am by timsussex »

Offline puntingking

Of course science can prove that.

In a perfect world for them they would like men to not to exist at all.   :dash:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 07:55:21 am by puntingking »

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
No wonder he likes mince pies.

Offline Marmalade

I heard that one of the DC or Marvel heroes — can’t remember if it’s Batman or Superman — now how a gay lover. Could they not have just invented a new hero??

Seriously though, is it really necessary to focus on his sexuality at all? Better to leave it mysterious I’d think. Say he could be either if children ask. Nobody’s business but his. Let’s not forget that this is a children’s pantomime figure. Is a stridently gay Batman figure supposed to deflect from jokes about young Robin? These stories should hardly be forefronting sex as the main theme. Shagging should only be an incidental plot, if at all. As in real life.

That’s a mix-up isn’t it? As someone else pointed out, reindeers are real animals, with or without horns. The airborne sleigh is accepted as a fantasy for youngsters before they learn the reality. A symbol of their dreams flying through the air! But the other stuff — babies born out of virgins is just bad sex education.

Now there is the situation where the cooked-up fantasy of one religious group offends the cooked-up fantasy of another. The ancient Romans would be worrying at the same time if the annual Saturnalia would get out of hand.

One way out of it might be to declare solstices as a moveable feast and allow people a couple of days off work to celebrate it on dates according to their religious fantasies. (The solstice being a real event).

That way children could progress from flying reindeers to an interest in zoology — as some do — and adults progress to taking an interest in the movement of the planet they live on.

Maybe followers of Bacchus could have an orgy in public? Mmmm even the Romans found that a bit much!

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I heard that one of the DC or Marvel heroes — can’t remember if it’s Batman or Superman — now how a gay lover. Could they not have just invented a new hero??

Seriously though, is it really necessary to focus on his sexuality at all? Better to leave it mysterious I’d think. Say he could be either if children ask. Nobody’s business but his. Let’s not forget that this is a children’s pantomime figure. Is a stridently gay Batman figure supposed to deflect from jokes about young Robin? These stories should hardly be forefronting sex as the main theme. Shagging should only be an incidental plot, if at all. As in real life.

That’s a mix-up isn’t it? As someone else pointed out, reindeers are real animals, with or without horns. The airborne sleigh is accepted as a fantasy for youngsters before they learn the reality. A symbol of their dreams flying through the air! But the other stuff — babies born out of virgins is just bad sex education.

Now there is the situation where the cooked-up fantasy of one religious group offends the cooked-up fantasy of another. The ancient Romans would be worrying at the same time if the annual Saturnalia would get out of hand.

One way out of it might be to declare solstices as a moveable feast and allow people a couple of days off work to celebrate it on dates according to their religious fantasies. (The solstice being a real event).

That way children could progress from flying reindeers to an interest in zoology — as some do — and adults progress to taking an interest in the movement of the planet they live on.

Maybe followers of Bacchus could have an orgy in public? Mmmm even the Romans found that a bit much!
Batman the original series had a gay actor playing the Joker, Cesar Romero or was he bisexual? I wonder if the new batman is going down the camp route which was the kiss of death for the films in the 90s. Plus there's been references to Harley Quinn being a lesbian in the comics.

I think the worry is should it be in something aimed at children. Can't be any more insidious than incest references in back to the future though.

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Superman - Dean Cain wasn't happy. Gives me a opportunity to post this pic of Teri Hatcher though 👍🏻

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
I heard that one of the DC or Marvel heroes — can’t remember if it’s Batman or Superman — now has a gay lover. Could they not have just invented a new hero??

Not Superman, it's his Son

:drinks:

Offline Stevelondon

Was'nt that a GCSE question back in the day.

"If the answer is Cockrobin, what is the question"

"Whats up my arse Batman"

Although what this has to do with the OP I have no idea.
I'm still getting over my own particular favourite super hero, Green Lantern"

I mean, why green for gods sake.
Why not a lovely shade of torqoise.
Who wants a green ring for christs sake.

Online scutty brown

All those elves running about should have made it obvious that Santa was gay

Offline Marmalade

All those elves running about should have made it obvious that Santa was gay

Apparently, the tradition goes back to the Roman Catholic "saint" nicholas who was... wait for it, the Roman Catholic patron of children. Eugh! That has rather nastier overtones to many today. Emphasizing his 'gayness' just pushes it further.

Offline Marmalade

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator