Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julie may darlington  (Read 2729 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5381081) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Disco dave

External Link/Members Only

Comms- messages via aw and address given.

Location- not far from darlo centre. Very quiet area, best to park around the back as she asks to use the back gate.

Services- £60 30mins, owo, hj, topless, kissing

Meeting- was in darlo for a meeting and had the urge. Fired a few texts off but darlo isnt exactly great for punting. Nothing back on texts so went on aw and messaged julia, took a while to respond but after a while did and arranged for a meet later that afternoon. So arrived on time and was told to goto the back gate, as i walked around the back street has plenty of parking and no nosey neighbours. Let inside by julia and had a chat as she distracted the dog as i went upstairs(dog is small). Into the bedroom and she is mid to late 50s and maybe early 60. Vouchers handed over and atripped and laid on the bed, she is quite chatty and ended up chatting abit and we gentley touched. It was very much a friendly encounter rather than a punt which in some ways was nice but i needed to unload. So did some light kissing as she got her tits out which were decent and she was wanking me off. She moved down and did owo which again was decent enough but i didnt have the urge to fuck her. So carried on handjob and owo till i was ready to shoot and shot my load over her hands. Some nice chat and not rushed at any point as i got dressed and left.

Overall- she just isnt for me, i think a slighty older gent would enjoy that experience alot more.

Offline Aldebaran

I saw her some time ago, too far back for a review, but if I had written one it would have been just about identical to this one. In my case, I remember she went through a list of medical conditions she suffered from, like arthritis and COPD, which put me off fucking her but the hand job was very pleasant. As the OP says, more of a pleasant social encounter than a punt.

Offline vaultboy

I've used her a few times now she is very chatty like

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I've used her a few times now she is very chatty like
Pity you never bothered to post a review of her, or anyone else for that matter.