Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where should I go?  (Read 1120 times)

Offline Jetjuice7

Hey guys, I have sometime off work finally and want to make a short trip somewhere.

I have narrowed it down to Barcelona or Prague. Flights are similar in price. Hotel/air BnB is more expensive in Barca. I’m more into FS massage, then shagging all night.

Where shall I go??

Offline Steely Dan

Barca wins for culture, style, and temperature.  Sex is a toss up.

Offline Marmalade

In terms of where you should go I would really recommend a place where you go up a bit and cast your gaze to the right. It has a large white area and in common English I believe it reads ‘Search’.

Offline Splodge

Bochum, NRW, Den Haag or Hannover. All favourites of mine.

Offline Marmalade

Barca wins for culture, style, and temperature.  Sex is a toss up.

I’m not a fan of Barca for those former things. It has them but I’m not mad about their attitude, either to their culture or to visitors. A bit like Italy — they have masses of home-grown culture and treat it like shit. Which for a wealthy city is I think despicable. Punting is reasonably well catered for though. I’ve not been to Prague but have heard it’s an attractive city. 

Offline trickyd2

Czech has just this evening announced a state of emergency which could well lead to a full lockdown in the next few days.
Right now I would stick to the UK and do some extensive research here and in the AW profiles. I have just cancelled a planned trip to Germany for next week as I am almost certain they will be introducing very strict additional Corona measure which could also lead to lockdown. there
When the current wave of infection is over, probably not until Spring, do consider Germany for your trip. You have a wide range of services available, from the FKK clubs, which are sensational, if a little pricy, to the Laufhaaeser, or street type brothels, which Splodge refers to.

Offline Splodge

I like to go go strip pubs. My favourites are The Woolpack and The Griffin in London.

Offline nugget4eva

Probably wouldn't travel to the Czech Republic at the moment on account of impending COVID-19 restrictions.  Spain might be OK for the time being, but you can't predict how things will look a few weeks from now.

Offline BaldEagle

Probably wouldn't travel to the Czech Republic at the moment on account of impending COVID-19 restrictions.  Spain might be OK for the time being, but you can't predict how things will look a few weeks from now.

Things aren't too bad in Spain right now but infection rates are starting to climb and the government is getting nervous. The national government has passed a decree to close restaurants and bars at 11pm and clubs at 1am. It's then up to each autonomous region to decide whether to implement it. Also from next Wednesday 1 December only fully vaccinated British holding holding a valid vaccination certificate will be allowed into Spain.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 05:00:46 pm by BaldEagle »

Offline timsussex

Soon It will be where CAN I go ..... or even worse where will they let me come back from
« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 11:48:35 pm by timsussex »

Offline Jetjuice7

Thanks for all the replies guys…
I will report if I go anywhere