Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachel - Carol's Sauna - Edinburgh  (Read 2529 times)

Offline Ali243

Visited Carol's Sauna in Easter Road last weekend. Phoned ahead two girls on Saskia (mature BBW Polish) and Rachel (Milf mid to late 30s very slim with big boobs)
I booked Rachel as I've seen her before in duos with Louise ((review done)
On arrival Rachel took me through to the room she was dressed in rainbow strip short dress and very big high heels which make her look tall. Gave me a nice welcome and a long kiss DFK and then took care of the business (£60 to her and I had paid £20 at reception which was for 45 minutes)
She then left me to shower and returned. On her return she said 'our first one to one good job I know what you like lol"
Then she took her dress and shoes off to reveal a black bra and black g string which I took off.
I then lay on the bed and she gave me deep OWO with ball sucking and lots of licking as she gently rubbed her nail behind my balls. I then performed RO (shaven) on her she was soaking wet moaning and groaning loudly.
'Right your turn ' she then slipped on her small strap on and pegged me for a few minutes before covering me up and I took her mish, doggy and the cow girl. Love her big nipples in my mouth as she is on top, lots of FK and DFK she real does give a good time.
She then squatted over me watersports shower and then I exploded over her big boobs . She cleaned me up and then we chatted for ages.shower afterwards too
No time watching, no rush just a fun visit with a very nice horny SP.
Checked the time back in car well over an hour in total

Offline Name Not Found