Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriella - Reading Outskirts - Anyone seen her lately?  (Read 1012 times)

Offline DavidOh1

External Link/Members Only

My last time seeing this Gabriella was in August-21 and it was a good experience.

Just wanted to check if it's still up to par?
Anyone seen her lately and would like to share a recent review?

Best

Offline sensualencounter

External Link/Members Only

My last time seeing this Gabriella was in August-21 and it was a good experience.

Just wanted to check if it's still up to par?
Anyone seen her lately and would like to share a recent review?

Best
It was three months ago. Hardly bloody ages….

Offline Spacecowb0y

I contacted her via AW a few weeks ago about a visit, and she provided her mobile number. We exchanged some texts,  but my free time didn't materialise so I cancelled. She comes across a friendly and I will be seeing her soon.

Offline oxfordcock

I'm still trying to figure her out facialy, people have said plain but that's not much to go on. Usually I'd have just gone for it but this year has been a real bad one for money. Probs only got one punt in me.

Offline Spacecowb0y

It was three months ago. Hardly bloody ages….

Is she pretty (subjective I know), and marks out of 10?

Offline sensualencounter

Is she pretty (subjective I know), and marks out of 10?
I have no idea, I haven’t seen her. I was merely commenting that the OP wanted an update on someone he’d only seen recently.

Offline DavidOh1

I did go to see her after posting this in the end.
Glad to report back that time permitting, I'll be going back again in future.

Don't think a new report is needed.
My previous one can be found here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=318750.0

Only difference is it was cold as fuck that night, but the room where the deed happened was nice and toasty.

Thank you gents and all.

Offline Spacecowb0y

Thanks David. I wanted to know what she was like facially. Next door type I can get a boner with, but ugly girls just turn me off.

Offline DavidOh1

Again it's subjective, but I don't think she is ugly.