Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JinnyThaiMassage - AW - Newcastle  (Read 2931 times)

42 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6051544) (24 positive, 8 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Joe Cocker

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl yesterday, she is here for a week in one of the well known apartments in Town.

Theres plenty of reviews written already so I will keep it brief.

Incredibly slim/small very pretty Thia girl with huge knockers that look and feel real but surely must be man made? She did everything I asked to an acceptable standard but it was by no means a sensual GFE with her showing bags of enthusiasm, more a horny oriental fuck doll that I told where to move to and did what I needed, she didnt smile much but she equally wasnt grumpy.

I was very much turned on by her looks, beautifully slim without being skinny, maybe petite is the better word, super soft skin and oh those magnificent jugs!

Little bit of kissing, far from even LFK, OWO was no problem for as long as I wanted and everything else as expected. I doubt I would visit again this week but would go again next time she is around.

If your into pretty Thai girls with an amazing petite body and knockers to die for then Jinny is your girl.

Offline dexpunt

Pleased you enjoyed the punt JC. Specially as you've had recent bad run

Offline Joe Cocker

Pleased you enjoyed the punt JC. Specially as you've had recent bad run

Thanks Dex, looking at that VS video its giving me a twitch so I might just go back again this week if nothing else turns up  ;)

Offline Goldfinch