Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KandiePie1979 30 minute incall Ayrshire  (Read 2868 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6441499) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Glesgaboy

External Link/Members Only

Recent meet. £60 for 30 mins.

Comms - AW message and then text.  Straightforward process. Gave a few days notice as she only works 2 days/week she said.

Venue - House outside of Cumnock Village.  V quiet, and as described, you need to drive your car to the door, so if you don't want your car to be seen it isn't ideal.

Girl - very friendly girl in the pics.  The photos are a bit flattering, but she is attractive in a MILF way.  Size 12 , great rack, biggish ass and a bit of a tum.  I would say 45ish. She was chatty in a good way and put me at ease.

The meet - I stripped and we got straight into DFK.  She is a great kisser.  Once I had a play and suck on those titties, she knelt down to take my erection in her mouth.
Good OWO technique with varied delivery,  (licking, kissing, sucking and deep throating it), all with eye contact.  The baws and the shaft were given lots of attention.
CIM was on offer, at no extra , but I told her i was here to fuck her...so we got started once i was bagged up.

Mish, doggy and CG all delivered with enthusiasm.  She takes a good pounding and definitely enjoyed it as the moist pussy and flushed face confirmed..  We both came  with her in CG, rested for a few moments to reover.

I then had the offered shower and with a peck on the cheek I left.  Job done.

TLDR
pros - good kissing and OWO, CIM on offer, good ride, good vfm, friendly lass

cons - inconvenient location, she's a little older and slightly bigger than described

I plan to return but the journey fae Glesga is a bit of a pain even tho she's a good ride.

So it may be a wee while before I pump this one again .   But I will. :hi:

Offline Atomcat58

Good feedback
Been trying to see for outcall for a while now but sadly no reply to emails
But will persevere I think after your feedback

Offline big-al93

Good feedback
Been trying to see for outcall for a while now but sadly no reply to emails
But will persevere I think after your feedback

Might be a couple of weeks, she cancelled my booking for later this week. Got the feeling she'll not be back for a few weeks.

Offline Problem Child

Good review ta.
Seems like a pretty sweet booking, but a bit far out for me.
Maybe one day..