Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NottinghamSlutty  (Read 2762 times)

34 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5941375) (19 positive, 4 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mansfieldman

Thought I would review again since my last visit. I had been messaging her most of the week but to no reply. Got a text back Saturday morning saying she was available for a half hour slot.
So I swiftly booked it.
Felt like I had an itch to scratch after last time.
Same house on a residential street with tons of parking. Last time she was very quiet and awkward.
This time she answered the door with a huge smile wearing just a bikini.
Now her body isn’t great, but not horrendous. She is tiny which I like, but she has small saggy tits and quite dumpy legs all covered in Tattoos. But It’s not a deal breaker As it’s pretty accurate to her profile photos.
So straight upstairs and handed over £90 for half hour. Last time I only had £100 and she had no change and I barely made 20 mins so this time I was determined to make it count
Straight to kissing, but no tongues. Then she rubs my bulge… sits onthe bed and takes my jeans off nice and slowly… then kisses my cock through my boxers …. Proper teasing.
Then slowly pulls my cock out and puts it in her mouth so gently.
Now… her cock sucking skills are by far the best I have ever encountered.
She can do slow and rhythmic..deep throat.. a full on Face fucking with all the spit and everything.
I kept switching between them all in various positions…
She just kept going and going !! I think I managed 25 mins and I had to blow my load ….
All over her face, and mouth… she swallowed the whole lot and licked her hands where some had fallen.
Not a drop left!!
Had a little chat afterwards but in all honesty I much preferred not talking in great detail and wasting time… Some girls you can do that with.. I guess as part of GFE.. this was not that kind of meet..
Just love that after all that cock in her mouth, she wasn’t fazed!!
I think £90 is a bit steep but it’s worth paying if you know your getting a guaranteed service like that everytime.

Offline wantkinkyfun

I've seen her 3 times and she has been friendlier each time and her cock sucking skills are excellent.

Offline Mark198219

Agree completely..  seen her twice and the blowjob skills are second to none.   I'd go weekly if there was a £50 blow n go offer on no sex.  :D

Offline GoldTop

Surprised you went back after your last review but fair play for giving it a go!

-------------------------

Would I return? Absolutely not.. for the price you can get way better looking and more interaction.

Offline hunkybc

Shes been on my HL, but with the number of negative reviews ive stayed away.  Should I reconsider!?

Offline Mark198219

Shes been on my HL, but with the number of negative reviews ive stayed away.  Should I reconsider!?

It must depend what mood she's in.  The first visit I had with her was one of my best.    The 2nd was not so good.  I found her appearance and interaction lacked in meet 2.     If she was cheaper defo worth a quick visit.. but at £90 and 40 min drive...   if she was on my doorstep I'd probably  cave just for the blowjob  :cool:

Offline hunkybc

Yeah...I have to navigate across town to get to her...a good 40 min d I've for me too.....it's an area I don't tend to visit either