Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Miss Rach/Loirinha XXL - Fitzrovia  (Read 595 times)

Offline Risquila

External Link/Members Only

Interested in seeing Miss Rach for a while, stunning photos.

Price standard, 150 for 30, I believe 250 for 1 hour. Apartment fine, small but clean.

Comma very good and easy no issues up to arrival.

Welcomed inside, first reaction was photos are clearly heavily edited. While 100% same person general build bigger than photos suggest, still very fit and arousing if not as feminine as expected. Offered a drink and shower after exchange and before business.

Begun with light kissing and general groping, she has a really fit tight body and a thick cock, not too long but as she started face fucking me it was a struggle to keep up. A lot of attention was spent on getting her cock hard which was enjoyable but would of liked more variety, once hard, I was promptly moved on all fours to take her.
Now the main reason for the neutral is that while the fucking was intense and enjoyable it felt very rushed and she was quick to try make me cum, which didn’t take long as she well and truly fucked the cum out. This was about 15-20 mins in to the 30 min booking and after I came I tried to keep things going a bit as still horny and wanting more but ad soon as the deed was done she was on her phone and letting me know I could take a shower…
Hint taken and away I was post clean up.

Overall if she wanted to it could be a great experience but felt like I was an inconvenience to her and wanted me satisfied and gone. Definitely better value out there.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 07:15:42 am by Risquila »