Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Vivian X2 in Maidenhead  (Read 4542 times)

42 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5830868) (32 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline time2play

External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Texted at midday for an incall meeting after work. Replied straight away with the address. She also texted me an hour before to check that it was all going ahead, so give her 10/10 for comms. I texted her when I parked up and again she replied promptly.

Flat above a shop in Maidenhead high street. It was a little busy on the street but you’re hidden in plain sight if that makes sense. Buzzed in and up to the first floor. The stairwell is all neon and feels seedy but the flat itself is quite nice and decorated. Bathroom clean and fit for purpose.

Price:
£80 for 30 mins

Services:
Light french kissing, RO, OWO, mish

Girl:
Her body was athletic and taut, a small waist and nicely sized fake breasts. I thought she was quite a looker as well, in her mid 30’s, and had a dark complexion, tanned. Had some subtle tats on her belly button, arms, etc. Photos are accurate. Very smiley and chatty. I was very happy  :yahoo:

The Punt:
I had a quick shower before hand and she provided fresh towels. She was dressed in sexy bra and pants. Started with some kissing stood up, cuddle and fondle. Kissing was fine, but not that deep. Some tongue, of the sticky out wiggly kind. Got on to the bed and eventually she was lying down in front of me whilst I was sat between her legs just admiring her. She was FAF with an amazing shaved pussy. I gave her some RO which she reacted well too, her feet on my shoulders so I could get really stuck in. Didn’t try fingers but she seemed to come after a short while. We swapped and gave me owo, which was nice, not too deep, assisted by some hand. Not the best bj ever but seeing such a beautiful face go to town was amazing. Eventually got into mish and I couldn’t hold back and came in the dom not long after. Then had a quick chat as I got dressed, left her the donation and was on my way. Think I was in and out in around 30 mins, but that was all down to me. I think she was expecting me to hang around but i can’t be bothered with the chit chat and cuddles once I’ve cum.

Summary: Not perfect but very glad I visited her. She was exactly the type I would go for. I was a bit tentative so the punt was a bit clumsy but i think it would improve on subsequent visits. She was really nice and a good personality.

Visit Again: yes if I ever get the chance again. She said she was off back to Hungary at the end of the week and wasn’t sure when she’d be back.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 10:22:32 pm by time2play »

Offline Lema

Thanks for the review,  must go and see this girl  :thumbsup:

Offline aj12345

Anyone know if she's coming back before Christmas?

Offline Often Visitor

I have her private number will try to find out :yahoo:

Offline Often Visitor

She is coming back but to Wembley :dash: :dash: still worth a visit imo

Offline aj12345

Ah dammit she's put her prices up at £100/30mins, £170/1hr.
Question now is whether she's still worth it at those rates.

Offline Yellowman1

Offline Often Visitor

TBH there are very few WG's that don't charge extra for owo and cim so as it is included in her price she is not the most expensive :yahoo: her pictures are accurate so you know what you are getting, so disappointing I know I have seen her a few times and she was vfm at £80 but she was getting to many calls at £80 :lol:   

Offline ollielon

Ah dammit she's put her prices up at £100/30mins, £170/1hr.
Question now is whether she's still worth it at those rates.

going down now ... phone must have taken some dust at those prices  :lol: lets go back to more reasonable 80 / 130 shall we .. 35 y/o Hungarian out of town .. that is 70 / 110 on average .. lets put 20 premium because she is fit and provide good service but no more
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 09:53:25 pm by ollielon »

Offline jimbobster

Had some stroppy messages from her the other day when I cancelled after realizing her rates had gone up.
Looks like dusty phone.   Lol

Offline Often Visitor

I see see has gone back to her old prices :yahoo:

Offline ollielon

I see see has gone back to her old prices :yahoo:

well yeah .. let's wait a bit more .. and you will see these will go down to reasonable rates ... WG are getting crazy nowadays with inflation and stuff ...

Offline Often Visitor