Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby - Paradise Studio - Sheffield  (Read 5844 times)

Online wristjob

This is probably more of a review of Paradise than any specific girl, they are all a bit interchangeable

External Link/Members Only

For those who haven't been before Paradise is like a nightclub. They only open evenings (something like 8pm-5am I think) now usually have a dozen or so girls working. Entry is £10. Some of the girls approach some don't and there's never really a lot of pressure to pick a girl so you can go eye them up first, see who you like. Most seem to be 20-35, wear not a lot. Some are size 8 and gorgeous, some are a bit bigger and less gorgeous but everyone has different tastes. Also I think the level of service offered by most is the same, which is to say very basic no kissing no OWO.

Ruby was mid 20s, 10/10 gorgeous body, around 25 maybe 7/10 face. Fake tits but didn't feel bad, I think she had something there before she got them enhanced. Go to the room and it's £25/15, or £40/30m. She gives a decent covered BJ, lies there and lets you fuck her and that's about it.

Not an amazing experience but I'm finding 2021 a bit of a trial. There aren't many decent girls around, most just put their rates through the roof, the pictures are often fake and they don't always do advertised services. At least at Paradise thee's no B&S, you see the girl beforehand, the price is pretty low and you tend to get what you think you are going to get. Not really my preferred way of punting but at least I get to stick my dick in some girl I find really hot and not pay £150 for the privilege

Also I probably have other reviews I should have done before this but with 3 reds in a row it's depressing to do another 1 or 2 reds

Offline Scuderia Fan

This wasn’t the Ruby formerly of Athena and then Honeypot was it?

Massive oriental writing tattoo all over her back?

Offline Bmwlover

This wasn’t the Ruby formerly of Athena and then Honeypot was it?

Massive oriental writing tattoo all over her back?

I believe that ruby is at katies moulin rouge in Doncaster

Online wristjob

Yeah these are pretty much random Romanian girls. If you think it's anyone who was somewhere else and really good, well it's prob not. Sexy Roms who do pretty much nothing but at least you get to see and pick one rather than not knowing if it's a B&S when you get there

Offline mushroom77

can you buy an Alcoholic drink in there?

Offline hornypunter

can you buy an Alcoholic drink in there?
I don't think so. When I used to go on Sunday afternoons it was basically coke red bull or water. Shame they have gone £20 for 15 mins was good especially when they first started as used to have at least 6 ladies on. It was always busy pre pandemic it was already in decline on Sunday afternoon.

Offline mushroom77

I don't think so. When I used to go on Sunday afternoons it was basically coke red bull or water. Shame they have gone £20 for 15 mins was good especially when they first started as used to have at least 6 ladies on. It was always busy pre pandemic it was already in decline on Sunday afternoon.

thank you.

Offline KarlHungus

Does the entry fee allow you to leave and return on the same night?

Offline joexxx

Not 100% sure but i'd assume not.

Offline kingp

tbh if you chat to the security they usually okay if for an hour or so  but dont think theyd accept you coming at 9pm then trying again at 3 am for example