Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Laura - Leeds city centre  (Read 4322 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4898238) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Billy754

External Link/Members Only

10 min walk from the train station
Her profile today says she’s in Manchester so not sure if she’ll be back in Leeds

Been a long while since I’ve seen a WG for various reasons, but fancied a punt late at night after work. There wasn’t many options available, Laura was one of them. Messaged her & got a reply within minutes. Sorted location/time etc (£90 for 30 mins) and was there pretty soon after.

She opened the door for me in some very sexy lingerie, & seemed like a very friendly girl on first impressions. Apartment was nice & clean, no funny smells & was asked to wash my hands on arrival. I mean we’re not exactly gonna be social distancing but ok  :lol:

Sorted the money out & got to it.

Got a nice little lap dance to begin with, amazing tits which she forced me to play with. Didn’t need much forcing tbf, this was followed by OWO for a short while, then sex in CG & missionary. Finished in the bag, and she helped me clean myself up. Had about 5 mins left which were spent chatting, she is really friendly as i’d assumed.

Only downside is no CIM which she made clear before OWO, I hoped she would‘ve done this but I guess it’s my fault for not reading her profile as I was rushing.

Would I return? Yes
She’s the same girl that’s in the pics but they’re airbrushed etc so I’d say face 7/10, body 9/10

Online banshee121

Thanks for review, fairly sure she used to work at McKenzies a few years back. Agency girl so will be experienced in the game.

Offline Yoda71

Rates have now gone up to £100 for HH

Thanks for the review

Y