Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RubyRoseSmith Daventry - TOFTT  (Read 1498 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6434589) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mrkandmrsk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was my TOFTT contribution.

RubyRose bid on my reverse booking on AW for a 3hr meeting (Incall or Outcall was fine). I can’t say exactly what my rb requests included but I like my sex kinky and I’d also asked for a party girl. Her bid was cheaper than the price I set, more in line with her normal prices and a bit more to cover my requests. I get frustrated with reverse bookings because the bid messages are either blank or obviously a copy and paste job but her message directly addressed my bid and it looked like she put some effort into it. I think I probably accept a bid on less than half my reverse bookings and then a lot of those don’t happen.

Communication was great before the meet. She sent me a few messages to confirm dates and that I sorted the hotel out as she only does outcalls. We were both running a little late but she kept me up to date and assured me she had plenty of time.

Her photos are accurate and would appear recent. Her profile says she is 33 years old and I think that’s probably right. Looks are subjective but I found her attractive and she has a great arse.

We spent a bit of time talking and then moved to owo on me. She bragged before she was very good at it and I can confirm she is. In her words she has a gag reflex but it’s part of the fun. DFK and sex after which were enthusiastic and good.

We spent quite a bit of time after chatting and planning our next meet and although I usually prefer to get gone once I’ve popped I did enjoy talking with her. My only slight disappointment was she forgot her strap on but I wasn’t too concerned about it.

Overall a great few hours with a fun lady. I’ll definitely see her again. I’m not great at writing these so apologies if I’ve missed anything out or used the wrong format. Happy to answer any questions.

Offline mr.bluesky

Just need to add the price for the services you had  :hi:

Offline mrkandmrsk

Sorry, I paid £600 for 3 hours. My posted reverse booking was for £800.

Offline GingerNuts

One round of OWO, DFK and sex in three hours for 50% above her normal rate. Unless you spent most of your time talking there a lot you're not telling us.

Offline mrkandmrsk

One round of OWO, DFK and sex in three hours for 50% above her normal rate. Unless you spent most of your time talking there a lot you're not telling us.

There is and unfortunately I can’t talk about it all. I would point you to my comment about wanting a “party girl” though. There was a particular scene from the wolf of Wall Street film I wanted to try once in my life. I would also say I could of had a better just “sex punt” for her standard rates but it wasn’t what I wanted from that meet. Sorry I can’t be more specific but as it’s only anonymous for me it’s not fair to go into specific but the wording should give you an idea.

Offline SayLess

Bit pointless posting a review where you don't explain in sufficient detail what you did. From my reading, you had an extended meet where you took some drugs, received "very good" owo, but only "good" dfk and sex. And she did not fulfil one of your agreed reverse booking requirements. Sounds quite vanilla to me, nothing to write home about. What made the meet so positive rather than a neutral?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 11:13:41 am by SayLess »

Offline MajorPayne

Agree, the SP has a decent list of services and nothing in the review highlighting what was worth £200 more than her normal rate.  The review didn't even mention whether she did CIM and swallow which are on her profile.