Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Imogen - Portfolio, Cardiff - Decent enough MILF but a bit passive for my tastes  (Read 2290 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6543941) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline notcalledchris

External Link/Members Only
Imogen must be about 50 and for that age I think she is in good shape.  She has really nice tits and great legs and is slim.  Her arse is quite soft and shapeless and not especially toned. 

Good DFk, RO, OWO and multiple positions delivered well but I was slightly underwhelmed to be honest.  She was very chilled and relaxed and just a little lacking in passion.  If she had been a 20 something fitty, I would not have minded.  But she wasn't.

I'd recomend for a gent who wants a sedate fuck with a 50 year old woman in good shape, not for someone who wants filth. 

Online Dan Dastardly

Nice one, I’ll strike her off my list then. They have a girl on their books called Katrina who interests me, she hasn’t been reviewed, anyone seen her ?

Offline notcalledchris

Nice one, I’ll strike her off my list then. They have a girl on their books called Katrina who interests me, she hasn’t been reviewed, anyone seen her ?

Not seen her.  She looks good.  I might TOFTT at some point although I've no plans to be in the Diff for the next coupel of weeks.

Online Dan Dastardly

Not seen her.  She looks good.  I might TOFTT at some point although I've no plans to be in the Diff for the next coupel of weeks.
Good stuff, I’ve seen Eva a few times now, must branch out though, quite fancy Billy and Kelly as well

Offline BettyHumpter

I’ve seen Imogen and found her to be an extremely horny and accommodating girl. I’d say that she offers a better service than a lot of the younger girls on offer these days and would definitely return