Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage by Chloeyy x / Colnbrook  (Read 940 times)

Offline webpunter

External Link/Members Only

Looks fit - pics attached
Nowt on here AFAICS
Mobile search doesn't yield anything & no WhatsA
Any intel ?

Mention of 4 hands & looking at the way the location is detailed reck her partner in crime is this burd [also reference to 4H]

Sandra Nuru Massage   External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline advent2016

WP Can you TOFTT and see if more is on offer?  I'm almost tempted

Offline webpunter

i'll have a ponder
& fire off a text next few days / see what the response is like
when there's a half decent reply, doesn't have to be immediate as they could be busy, this is an enouragement for me to progress things

Offline mr dudley

Mr Dudley is tempted to go for a 4 hands

Offline clittielicker

There is a negative report on her inside the M25. I am in a similar area to here and I always browse inside M25 and south east as some areas on the M25 border could appear in either pages. I hate this as I am inside but very willing to travel outside as I am 5 mins from M25, I just wish searching could be like AW and have a distance from post code.

Offline advent2016

There is a negative report on her inside the M25. I am in a similar area to here and I always browse inside M25 and south east as some areas on the M25 border could appear in either pages. I hate this as I am inside but very willing to travel outside as I am 5 mins from M25, I just wish searching could be like AW and have a distance from post code.

You realise M25 is also a postcode. The M25 motorway works because it is a sort of loop, but you couldn't browse near the A1 as it's over 400 miles long. AW postcode searching isn't very bright. Try SS2 Southend it will often give you results in Kent as it's technically only a short distance away albeit across the Thames estuary.

Offline webpunter

On the 22nd Nov, 3 days after i started this thread
I will be adding a comment - like i dodged a bullet

There is a negative report on her inside the M25