Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Neve XOXO Cardiff  (Read 2884 times)

24 review(s) for neve XOXO (12 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Tumbling Dice

A travelling Rom so probably not for much longer in Cardiff.
Great service and everything as advertised on her profile. The star of the show is her peach of a bum which she knows and presents it for inspection during oral. It’s a beauty. After oral then we move to reverse cowgirl which again is indeed a sight to behold. Bit of missionary then finish in doggy.
Pretty enough girl, mid twenties with nice small B Cup breasts. Not an ounce of fat in her and in good shape overall. Very nice pussy and she’s been blessed with a tight one that remains tight along the whole length of your shaft during penetration. Sublime.
She is fastidiously clean. Lots of wet wipe action not only genitals but also on my lower stomach. I’m clean and tidy but wasn’t offended. Everything is done with a condom on and an extra strong one too. She does ask for you to say when you’ve cum so she can get you out of her pussy as soon as she possibly can so as to avoid any leakages. She is fastidious. No DFK which for me is a positive, in fact no kissing which doesn’t bother me in the slightest.
All in all very clinically done. Could come across as a bit impersonal but it is what it is. Personally I’m happy with this type of service.
Nice enough personality and spoke very good English. Cost me £70 for 30 mins which is a fair price. I made a basic mistake of only having £20 notes but she did give me £10 change which would a pleasant surprise.
For a basic service I would say highly recommended. That bum is genuinely a peach. One of the nicest I’ve had the pleasure of groping.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Proton

Come the end of the encounter, you had an enjoyable experience with "Neve":kissgirl:    Thanks "TD" for the Romanian review which is what it's all about, she certainly looks really nice.   :thumbsup: :hi:[/font]

Offline justthefacts

Sounds more like having a procedure done than a rampant session but as you clearly stated thats what floats your boat so can't fault you, its your tastes at the end of the day, good review  :thumbsup:

Offline welshpunter17

I was tempted to give her a call this week, the very mixed reviews put me off. Glad you enjoyed