Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey Lowe, Conisborough  (Read 2361 times)

56 review(s) for MissHoneyLowe (54 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
53 review(s) for H o n e y (51 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Sparta Prada

I recently had a trip to Yorkshire and decided this was the perfect opportunity to meet Honey. Sent an enquiry on AW, exchanged numbers and confirmed the booking via text messaging.

External Link/Members Only

Looks 8/10 - a lot has been said in other reviews about Honey’s looks and I will concur with most of them. She has an absolutely great body, slim but with a great pair of natural tits! Probably my preferred body type. When she met me Honey was wearing these high heels that gives the illusion she’s very tall, and show off her long legs. Long mane of black hair topping off her pretty face. Honey is a gorgeous girl, and when you first see her you seriously question she’s in her 40s.

Service 9/10 - Honey greeted me at her door, I met the dogs. We had a quick chat in the kitchen before I had a quick wash in the shower, during which me and Honey continued our chat. The walk upstairs to the bedroom (Honey leading the way so you can marvel at her ass) where Honey stretches herself on the bed. A great kisser, DFK freely available throughout the meet. She is great at giving OWO and when I came she dutifully swallowed every drop. My turn to lick her, very clean and receptive to my tongue exploring her pussy and ass, which develops into 69. Eventually I explode a second time, this time she doesn’t swallow but allows it to drop from her mouth back onto my cock.

Throughout the meet Honey was very engaged, making sure I was happy and we chatted as though we were life long friends despite this being our first meet. Aside from her sexy look and bedroom ability, I simply enjoyed her company.

Car parking 5/5 - the residential road she works from had parking available literally steps from her door. I made the mistake post punt of not realising it was a cul-de-sac and had to make what seemed like a 7 point turn to turn my car back!

Premises 4.5/5 - her lovely home which is quite nice. Bedroom is a good size, everything looks clean and tidy. Only reason for not getting full marks is the bathroom is on the ground floor.

Value for money 7.5/10 - she ain’t cheap but she also isn’t expensive either. I get the impression Honey prefers quality over quantity so she’s priced accordingly, so us punters who are happy to see her find Honey in tip top form.

Total 34/40 - the best score I have given for a long time. I thank all the UKP members who previously reviewed her, otherwise Honey would never have crossed my radar when looking to meet someone in this part of the world. Stunning girl who I am more than happy to meet again.

Offline wolfiesmith69

Total 34/40 - the best score I have given for a long time. I thank all the UKP members who previously reviewed her, otherwise Honey would never have crossed my radar when looking to meet someone in this part of the world. Stunning girl who I am more than happy to meet again.

Great review-That's what this forum is all about !!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sonic999

I recently had a trip to Yorkshire and decided this was the perfect opportunity to meet Honey. Sent an enquiry on AW, exchanged numbers and confirmed the booking via text messaging.

External Link/Members Only

Looks 8/10 - a lot has been said in other reviews about Honey’s looks and I will concur with most of them. She has an absolutely great body, slim but with a great pair of natural tits! Probably my preferred body type. When she met me Honey was wearing these high heels that gives the illusion she’s very tall, and show off her long legs. Long mane of black hair topping off her pretty face. Honey is a gorgeous girl, and when you first see her you seriously question she’s in her 40s.

Service 9/10 - Honey greeted me at her door, I met the dogs. We had a quick chat in the kitchen before I had a quick wash in the shower, during which me and Honey continued our chat. The walk upstairs to the bedroom (Honey leading the way so you can marvel at her ass) where Honey stretches herself on the bed. A great kisser, DFK freely available throughout the meet. She is great at giving OWO and when I came she dutifully swallowed every drop. My turn to lick her, very clean and receptive to my tongue exploring her pussy and ass, which develops into 69. Eventually I explode a second time, this time she doesn’t swallow but allows it to drop from her mouth back onto my cock.

Throughout the meet Honey was very engaged, making sure I was happy and we chatted as though we were life long friends despite this being our first meet. Aside from her sexy look and bedroom ability, I simply enjoyed her company.

Car parking 5/5 - the residential road she works from had parking available literally steps from her door. I made the mistake post punt of not realising it was a cul-de-sac and had to make what seemed like a 7 point turn to turn my car back!

Premises 4.5/5 - her lovely home which is quite nice. Bedroom is a good size, everything looks clean and tidy. Only reason for not getting full marks is the bathroom is on the ground floor.

Value for money 7.5/10 - she ain’t cheap but she also isn’t expensive either. I get the impression Honey prefers quality over quantity so she’s priced accordingly, so us punters who are happy to see her find Honey in tip top form.

I live just down road from Conisbrough, Pass through 4-5 times a week think I know the road she works from considering the area its a wonder how she manages to keep it quiet what she does, Even if she does! Too close to base for me to chance though.

Offline viper13

Great review-That's what this forum is all about !!

What's  your grade Wolfie based on same  :unknown:  :lol:  :hi:

Offline viper13

Oh, and thanks for your review, reminds me what I'm missing  :lol:

Top up arranged  :yahoo: