Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helen - Beeston - Vivastreet - a very positive return visit  (Read 3545 times)

Offline Yoda71

External Link/Members Only

Following the rules of the forum, I checked to see the last time I reviewed Helen - and it was back in 2019, so I'm good or another go !

Price -  £50 for half hour, to inc. OWO, RO, rimming ( on her ), massage and sex ( covered ) which didnt happen, but that's down to me

Comms

Called up half hour before, all good, in through her door in the same Beeston area of Leeds as before

Area

Dodgy as fuck - but it was during the day, and so I felt my car was safe enough

Looks

She has put a few pounds on since the last visit, but as I like the ladies a little bit chunky, I thought it suited her. Gorgeous tits, nice soft arse, a bit of a tummy, but the best part ( for me ) is her tiny neat and tidy pussy, with piercing - I dont like big lips ( and I cannot lie  :sarcastic:..... sorry, I couldnt resist ) and so her labia and clit are right up my alley

Action

Into the house, follow her up some steep stairs, getting a cracking eyeful of her pussy and arse, as she's wearing a really short patent leather skirt and no knickers, with a raging boner by the time I got to the top and into the bedroom, good start

Get undressed, she follows suit, transacton sorted, and then onto the bed for some nice soft kissing, with tongues - not massively DFK, but I like the gentle tongue flicking style of kissing that she offers, and it's really important in a punt for me that it feels real, which with her it does ..... I know its not, but the illusion is enough, in fact when it's obviously a revolving door I have been known to pack up my shit and fuck off mid punt, to save myself some time

Some fondling of her boobs, and then she goes down on me for OWO. Nice action, mixed with tit fucking, ball sucking, and then a new one today, she was rubbing and tickling my perineum, slowly moving closer towards my arse hole, which she has never done before - perhaps its a new 'item' on the menu, or perhaps it's because i've seen her a few times before, and she's comfortable - I dunno, perhaps another punter can clarify

I move to sitting, with my hand playing with her pussy, whilst she rubs my cock and sucks my nipples. More kissing, instigated by me, but no reservations from her either

I decide I want to lap that pussy and arse, so we switch and I spend five minutes or so giving her a good tonguing, in both her pussy and arse. Light fingers allowed in pussy, didnt try arse, but it isnt on the likes, so not sure if she would have let me anyway

I was going get her to ride me CG, and then RCG, that was the plan, but I got so turned on by the BJ, I decided to go back to that, and cum over her tits whilst she wanked me and kissed me - No CIM allowed

Overall

Great value punt- i know it sounds a bit gushy, and perhaps if  hadnt already completed a good number of reviews, I might be slated by that, but you chaps will know that I am not afraid of going against the grain if my experiences dont match those of others, and of course, YMMV - I think its a simple case of her doing the things I like well -so that may not suit others, but it gets me off every time, and so will I return ? Yep

Hope that helps

Y

Offline YorkshireHorny1279

Really want to try this one. Sent off a message a couple of weeks ago and no reply, the ad had disappeared off VS, seems to be back again now so may have to try again!

Offline Yoda71

I asked why the ad disappeared - she was having more tattoos done - something I should have mentioned in my review  - co if you dont like Tattooed women, she definitely aint for you LOL

Cool. I’m good with tats. There’s another one on VS in Beeston called Slim Vanessa or something, she comes and goes too, will see which of them is available when I’m next in the area!

Offline Mr Sharlto

Helen takes her profile down when she’s not available.
Slim Vanessa usually leaves hers on but your more likely to get a reply from Scarlett Johansson to be honest her comms are terrible

Offline Yoda71

Just spotted something interesting on her photos on VS

It appears like she's photoshopped them to remove the tattoos, as she is covered, both arms and legs, and if you look closely, the skin colour is different in some of the pics

Bit naughty that, wouldn't have put me off, but it might others

Not B&S obviously, but misrepresentation

Y

Offline KerachiDope

Cheers for the review.
Nice pics and video plus dope Tory Lanez song.  :thumbsup:

Just spotted Sergei in the mirror on the second pic  :lol:

Offline Yoda71

Just spotted Sergei in the mirror on the second pic  :lol:

Could be, although there's never been any suggestion of a pimp around when I've seen her, she always seemed independent and running her own show

Offline hellohi21

I saw her this weekend for the first time (review to come). Does seem like she is independent to me.