Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandi @ Massage Northampton  (Read 2865 times)

Offline HornyHemel

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Had been been following Maddison/Mandi on twitter for a while since she was at HoD in London, but had never managed to arrange a London punt.  So was surprised when she popped up on my Twitter feed last week with a Northampton phone number, turns out that she is now at Massage Northampton on a regular basis.   

Usual efficient MN booking procedure, I asked about some strap-on fun and which was confirmed as available, so made a booking for later that evening. 

On arrival, I met the maid, who directed me to the largest room on the top floor, which now has a larger open shower - ideal for watersports!!

I was drying off from a quick shower when Mandi came in.  She's a good looking girl, around late 20's, size 14, big ass for groping, massive tits - probably the best "large" ones I have had the pleasure of in the last few years!

Mandi started by saying that she had heard that I was into the kinkier side of punting.  On asking who had told her that, she said that Sky had seen me on the way in!

Started off on the bed with plenty of DFK and groping, before she wasted no time in getting my cock in her mouth.   The OWO was great, deep & sloppy, fast & slow, attention to my freshly shaved nutsack and even lower, I was in heaven as I indulged in some fresh poppers.   

It was only fair to return the favour, so Mandi on her back, I got stuck into her bald beaver.  As I feasted on her fat pink cunt, she moaned and got wetter, seeming to enjoy the attention of my tongue.   I could have spent plenty of time between her legs, but time was moving on so I suggested that she have some fun with my butt plug.

Mandi positioned me on the bed with a pillow under my ass for easy access before teasing my butthole with my rippled butt plug as I sniffed more poppers.  She knew what she was doing and looked like she was enjoying it.   Mandi asked if I minded her putting a condom on me, and hopped aboard after applying a rubber, and without the need for any lube.   She felt great as she set about riding me, leaning in for some kisses as I played with her tremendous tits.   

Unfortunately for me, it was all too much excitement and I blew my load in the bag.   I was a bit gutted as I wanted to test out her strap-on skills!!

After a clean up and chat, she offered a massage, before attempting round two.  The massage was very good, nice and firm, working from head to toe!   Mandi did offer a second round, but I knew that I was spent, so declined and opted for a shower.   We had a chat about her previous work as an indie, and her time at HoD in London, before I ventured out into the gloomy November evening. 

I will definitely return as I really enjoyed this punt even though I blew my load early on.  Mandi comes across as a great WG with a top class attitude.  I would be tempted by a 2 girl with her and Sky.

Online anonymouse72

I would never have recognised her from the website photos as being Maddison. Thanks for the heads up.

Offline MajorPayne

What were your thoughts on Sky?  Attractive,etc.

Offline HornyHemel

What were your thoughts on Sky?  Attractive,etc.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=306305.0

To me, She is a good looking girl without being a stunner, but then I'm no oil painting!!  :kiss:  She did have a couple of facial piercings the last time I saw her.

Offline Charliehutton

Your reviews can make my eyes water at times, HH, but they're always an entertaining read.

I always enjoy reading reports of guys having a good time here, so I'm pleased you enjoyed the occasion.

Offline Rabsie

Thanks HH for the review. Been looking at Mandi but was a little put-off as she seemed a bit bigger girl than my normal type but the boobs and Anal on her list do attract me. Your info on pretty face and good service/attitude sees her going on my hot list. Seems she would be good for a duo with Sky or a double A meet with either Sienna or Sasha I have promised myself as a Christmas treat.

Has anyone here had A with any of Mandi, Sasha, Shantel or Sienna? I think I heard it is a £40 premium at MN.

Major, I am a fan of Sky. Seen her the most at MN tied with Cherry. 4 times including an excellent 2 girl with Sabrina a while ago.

She has a bit of an alternative look. With funky hair, quite a few tats, facial piercings and 1 nipple piercing. I'm not normally a fan of piercings but they seem to suit Sky and don't detract from the experience.

I have only had one 2 girl with her and Sabrina and it was excellent. Plenty of interaction between the girls, the 69 they did for me was magic. I did choose to see her with Sabrina specifically as from twitter they did say they worked well together.

My 3 solo meets with Sky have been consistently excellent. CIM from her is delivered excellently and is mind-blowing!

Banned reason: Undeclared MF duo partner of Miss Capri and bumping her reviews at her request.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MajorPayne

Many thanks for the information

In the past I've seen small notices stating anal is an extra £40.