Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: G72/G73 Area  (Read 1026 times)

Offline Lfh2021

Hi folks. First post but a long time lurker. I haven't dipped my toe in since pre-pandemic and due to wfh and car being out of commission I'm wondering if there are any gems in the suburbs?

Never any action as far as aw is concerned and the green light system but generally a few profiles still showing. Anyone worth a punt?

Offline Name Not Found

As a 'long time lurker' you'll already know that you're more likely to get a positive response to your question if you say something about your preferences, or even post some links of girls you are considering, rather than just expecting people to do a postcode-based hunt on your behalf.

Offline Lfh2021

Where did I ask anyone to go hunting for me?

Given that this is the regional based discussion section, I thought it would be OK to post on a more generic sense. If it helps narrow it down for you, I'll shag anything.  :thumbsup:

Offline nike

Where did I ask anyone to go hunting for me?

Given that this is the regional based discussion section, I thought it would be OK to post on a more generic sense. If it helps narrow it down for you, I'll shag anything.  :thumbsup:

I take it ur just looking for recommendations, some of the old guard just don't have respect for all the new blood, coming onto the site. I know change can be hard to accept but show a little respect guys.

Here u go.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Glesgaboy

« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 12:22:10 pm by Glesgaboy »

Offline Name Not Found

If it helps narrow it down for you, I'll shag anything.  :thumbsup:

That's an interesting definition of 'narrow'.

Since you seem not to like my attempt at helpful suggestions I'll treat you with the respect you so clearly deserve from now on.  :bomb:

Offline Clattypats

Hi folks. First post but a long time lurker. I haven't dipped my toe in since pre-pandemic and due to wfh and car being out of commission I'm wondering if there are any gems in the suburbs?

Never any action as far as aw is concerned and the green light system but generally a few profiles still showing. Anyone worth a punt?
Look at AW for the area you are interested in, see who takes your fancy, then either cross reference on here or come back with some names, and you might get a better response...  :hi:

Failing that, you are a time waster/leech/whatever!...

Offline mills_and_bhuna

I take it ur just looking for recommendations, some of the old guard just don't have respect for all the new blood, coming onto the site. I know change can be hard to accept but show a little respect guys.

Here u go.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Link?
Goldfinch slow off the mark tonight.....  :D

Online Glesgaboy

Link not required :hi:
-Image search on google says this pic is actually a size 6 , 21 year old hooker in Romania  :rose:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 11:03:35 pm by Glesgaboy »