Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rimming services Belfast  (Read 2906 times)

Offline Rkid2000

Hi there's a few ladies in town at the moment that say they offer say they offer rimming has any1 had experience with any of them? are maybe there a few I should look out for coming back to town many thanks if you can help 👍

Offline frankcastle

I'm guessing u mean rimming giving? Squirting Sarah on aw offers it. I'm tempted to see her cause of some of her services but she isn't fully my type and isn't cheap but look her up on here as she sounds good quality. Best rimming I ever had was from British Samantha but she hasn't been her in a long time.

Offline fonk-vio

I've met a woman off locanto a few times who gives the most amazing rim job, now she's no oil painting but she offeres pretty much anything you want. Posts as k6977 or something like that.

As I say she's an auld spunker but she definitely dies rimming.

Offline Silver35

I've met a woman off locanto a few times who gives the most amazing rim job, now she's no oil painting but she offeres pretty much anything you want. Posts as k6977 or something like that.

As I say she's an auld spunker but she definitely dies rimming.
Would you have a link
Banned reason: endless questions zero contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ZeeN

Frank, she doesnt offer this to everyone (her words) but i was visiting irish lucy a few months ago, and while getting a massage after dropping in the bag, she unexpectedly shoved her tongue right up my arse, and man, she definitely breached lol give irish lucy a shot, she might accomodate, she is great for that.

Offline frankcastle

Frank, she doesnt offer this to everyone (her words) but i was visiting irish lucy a few months ago, and while getting a massage after dropping in the bag, she unexpectedly shoved her tongue right up my arse, and man, she definitely breached lol give irish lucy a shot, she might accomodate, she is great for that.
If you have a shaved bleached ass 🤣🤣 I'm in two minds about Sarah as she no curves at all but sounds like she likes to be kinky...just for that dolla I'd normally only see someone if they were really my type.
I've seen Irish Lucy before I'd go back for her love of anal but otherwise wouldn't tbh just not my type.
Cheers anyway zeen

Offline ZeeN

Well, i was quite hairy on the day 🤣

Offline frankcastle

Well, i was quite hairy on the day 🤣
Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Offline frankcastle

So you've met Sarah? Is she pretty facially? Just she's not exactly my type but some of her services I like the sound of lol. Cheers

Offline Rkid2000

Cheers guys something to think about I will let you know how i get on if there's any others that may be worth a try please let me know here a in Pvt mail thanks 👍

Offline Perv

k6977 does do this but she is a pain, she is always complaining about punters letting her down, however she has cancelled and given me radio silence on a number of occasions, she also doesnt advertise with a phone number so any wonder she has a hard time organising meets.

Abigale Mature is worth a punt, she is old but very skillfull and will rim
External Link/Members Only

I would say if your not shaved your going to get denied,
I would advise to check giving and receiving this helps eliminate those that dont know the difference although still not guatenteed.
Today 4 advertising this service i have not seen but think it would be a reliable punt is Sexy Angel
External Link/Members Only

Offline fonk-vio

I've been with K6977 a few times and she rims lime a champ. She offers a hell of a lot of other perversions if you are looking extreme.

I see she's working today so you should give here a look if you want rimmed.

Offline frankcastle

Fonk you got a link just wanna have a look at someone who's called k6977 lol

Offline frankcastle

Found her no photos that she's visible and offers BB plus looking a deposit. No thanks

Offline dickey1210

Squirting Sarah does it with no issues..