Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: pakistaniranni - Slough ... first BBW and Anal experience!  (Read 3717 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5887135) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

Online punjabipunter

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £100/30mins (£70 + £30 anal)

Saw Raani a few days ago. After reading another review which was positive, thought I'd give this BBW a shot. Also fancied the fact that she did anal.

She's not an easy one to get hold of as never appears online on AW. You just have to call/text and try your luck. After a few failed attempts at calls, she did eventually answer. Well spoken British Pakistani girl. Agreed a 30min session the same evening with DFK, OWO, CIM, Anal.

Tried to get hold of her by call/text before I left to get to her and no response. Was worried this would end up not happening but rode it out. As she is only 30mins from, I started driving towards the post code she gave and en route, she dropped me a text. Called her when I got to the road and she directed me to her flat.

Location is a not so nice part of Slough and her flat isn't exactly luxury living but eh ... I wasn't there to buy a flat! Worth noting she has 2 cats one of which lurks in the bedroom while you do the deed so if that's not your thing, steer clear!

On arrival, welcomed into the flat and she was wearing an outfit similar to the one in her main AW profile pic. She's not bad looking, early 30s, probably bit too much make up though. Size 18 with a few tattoos and a pierced nipple! Very smiley and happy which is nice compared to some of the straight faced or miserable SPs who look like they have an attitude problem.

Handed over the cash and jumped straight into the action which was pretty much driven by what I wanted. She lets you dictate the session rather than running the show herself.. Stripped off and went in for some good kissing action while slowly getting my hands all over her. She's a big girl so loads of area to cover! After a bit of kissing and playing with her tits, got her onto the bed and she opened her legs for some pussy fingering and RO.  She reacts well and clearly appears to enjoy this.

Next was the OWO which was awesome. Goes proper deep and forced gagging several times - clearly loves it. I didn't wanna cum just yet so stopped her after a few mins. Then asked her for anal which was one of the reasons I went. Never done anal before so was looking forward to it. Condom on and did anal cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Didn't feel as tight as I expected but it's not like I'm an anal expert. Enjoyed it thought and glad I had that experience. Then switched over to her pussy in cowgirl for a few mins. Then onto some doggy in both holes! At this point her pussy was dripping.

I wanted to CIM so pulled out, condom off and back to OWO in the hope I'd cum ... famous last words. She tried everything but it just wasn't happening. More deep throat and gagging too. Eventually, gave up and stuck on another condom and banged her butt hard in doggy until I came. Quickly got dressed and left happy!

Overall, a nice girl. I enjoyed this and it's clear she enjoys it too. BBW and Anal box ticked.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 01:27:30 am by punjabipunter »

Offline NuruGuru

Good to hear you enjoyed it and nice review.

she's not someone I'd really ever consider seeing, but never say never I guess.

Offline Mash1234

If you look at her adultwork feedback you can see a punter saying he did bareback with her recently.  Its put me off going back to her.