Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for quick easy BJ near Bath  (Read 1122 times)

Offline Jamesbro

Evening Chaps
Prices have gone crazy in Bath the same way they have everywhere. I got offered a HJ for £100 the other day by one lady on AW!   :wacko:

Does anyone have a regular reliable SP for a quick BJ near Bath? Happy to drive chippenham area if needs be.

Offline joninbristol

Evening Chaps
Prices have gone crazy in Bath the same way they have everywhere. I got offered a HJ for £100 the other day by one lady on AW!   :wacko:

Does anyone have a regular reliable SP for a quick BJ near Bath? Happy to drive chippenham area if needs be.

Yeah, there's a few irrational chancers everywhere, thinking they can still demand that sort of cash.
The best way to bring prices down is to just ignore them, drive the message home.

You're going to be lucky to find someone who does quickie BJs only, local to Bath.
It's a relevantly affluent area as I'm sure you're aware, so SPs will tend to come in from outside, and want more than just a 15 minute quickie for their trouble. Bristol is probably your better bet, but have you considered a little further east, to Swindon?
Not met her myself, but Kiera2004 does half hours at £70 and has a recent review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=310450.msg3246875#msg3246875

Might fit your needs.
:hi:

Offline notcalledchris

Search for cocksucking Nikki in keynsham.  Not seen her myself but she is well reviewed by those who enjoy a quick outdoor gobble from a dinner lady

Offline Scottish Dave

I will be visiting Bristol in a few weeks time, any recommendations for someone near the centre (BS1)?