Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucious86 - Glasgow  (Read 2338 times)

Offline timmy1

Seen her last year for a blow n go, nice enough girl but shes not attractive at all facially and my standards arent the highest, she reminded me of earthworm jim, nice tits though, im 6ft and she was taller than me, remember the flat being a tip but she did do cim and swallowed which is always nice but i wouldnt go back.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 01:59:23 pm by timmy1 »

Offline Trickus

The photo with the red “clothing” looks like it’s a legless corpse

Offline Abdhal

Seen her last year for a blow n go, nice enough girl but shes not attractive at all facially and my standards arent the highest, she reminded me of earthworm jim, nice tits though, im 6ft and she was taller than me, remember the flat being a tip but she did do cim and swallowed which is always nice but i wouldnt go back.
Did she have long legs, bit of a belly.  :unknown:

Offline Nice.scottish.guy

Did she have long legs, bit of a belly.  :unknown:

I saw her earlier this year. Huge tits, and although I remember her teeth being pretty manky, she gave a great BJ and swallowed a huge load without being asking. Not bad for £25.

She had really long legs, I’m 5’8 and she was easily a half foot taller than me. She had a belly but I just assumed she was pregnant. Would go back if I was desperate but flat seemed a bit dodgy.

Offline Abdhal

I saw her earlier this year. Huge tits, and although I remember her teeth being pretty manky, she gave a great BJ and swallowed a huge load without being asking. Not bad for £25.

She had really long legs, I’m 5’8 and she was easily a half foot taller than me. She had a belly but I just assumed she was pregnant. Would go back if I was desperate but flat seemed a bit dodgy.
Your first contribution since 2019.  :dash:
I got a reply from her yesterday. :hi:
She said she only offers a massage with hand relief.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Bigdong10

Flat is in Cathkin, felt safe enough. As above, she’s very tall, big tits and can suck and tease well. She talks a lot and I mean a lot. Saw her about three years ago. She has a tattoo above her pussy to confirm it’s the same girl but not sure what’s on offer now.