Sugar Babies
Massage

Author Topic: Price increase at Ego Massage MK  (Read 1325 times)

Offline TonyD

Since the 40% price rise has anyone been? Have the limits/services moved to justify massive increase?

Since the 40% price rise has anyone been? Have the limits/services moved to justify massive increase?

In a word, No!   I rang this morning to make a booking and when the maid mentioned the price rises I declined the booking.   She asked if I was sure, I asked if the services had changed, when She said no, I replied with "I can go next door for an extra £10 and get a lot more!!"

As much as I have enjoyed sessions with Kim and Tia in the past, I'm defo not paying £90 or £120 for a rub & tug!!   :dash: :dash:

Offline TonyD

In a word, No!   I rang this morning to make a booking and when the maid mentioned the price rises I declined the booking.   She asked if I was sure, I asked if the services had changed, when She said no, I replied with "I can go next door for an extra £10 and get a lot more!!"

As much as I have enjoyed sessions with Kim and Tia in the past, I'm defo not paying £90 or £120 for a rub & tug!!   :dash: :dash:
:hi: thanks, well if majority vote with feet then the best girls will have to work elsewhewre

No reviews since they made the change and I'm hoping that continues.

Really disappointed though it was my go to place for a relaxing massage with nice feel.

Offline Ransom

Definitely has put me off, I wouldn’t say I was a regular but it use to be an option but I’m not sure it is now.

I haven’t punted in a couple of months but I was reasonably impressed with Northampton Massage still £60 and seemed well run with nicer rooms.

Offline TonyD

The maltings had a few good girls there, but was a shitpit. Has the tight owner spent some real cash and tidied it up yet

Offline JonnyJ

The maltings had a few good girls there, but was a shitpit. Has the tight owner spent some real cash and tidied it up yet

Where’s the maltings mate? Not heard of that one yet.

As for Ego, I will be voting with my feet. No point in getting a R&T with no extras for that amount of money. Long gone are the days of cheeky extras for a few folding with the obliging girl if you were nice.

Offline Rajsen

Looks like they've dropped their prices somewhat.
30 mins = £65
45 mins = £90
60 mins = £100

Those are a bit more palatable than the original increase but I suspect many may still stay away for a bit. Until some new talent arrives that is.

Online webpunter

Looks like they've dropped their prices somewhat.
30 mins = £65
45 mins = £90
60 mins = £100

Those are a bit more palatable than the original increase but I suspect many may still stay away for a bit. Until some new talent arrives that is.

Must be dusty phone
The pricing differential between 45 & 60 mins doesn't make sense
Unless you happen to be on a very tight schedule, which doesn't happen very often
On another thread i referenced that £60 / £80 / £100 would work better

I used to go there back in the day
It was £85 for the hour IIRC & when Valentina was there gave her a tenner tip
& if i only had 10s & 20s float her a ton & not bother about the change
Call me fluffy, however a most excellent investment

Offline JonnyJ

Always worth dishing out the folding tips for the extras received from Valentina mate. Top investment in ensuring a good time imho :thumbsup:

Online webpunter

No idea what you are on about xtras with V
All within the house rules
Ish :D :D

Always worth dishing out the folding tips for the extras received from Valentina mate. Top investment in ensuring a good time imho :thumbsup:

Web Punter - just to say you are a legend.  Love your posts!  Long may they continue.

Yes.....I've always been a huge fan of the "ish"  :D

Offline Barley77

Now £100 for the hour. Still too much IMO. Funny, I would always give a £15 tip. But I wanted that to go to the girl, not the boss.

Offline JonnyJ

Absolutely mate, the ISH is deffo the right word for the ego rules, but I’ve never ished with Valentina…promise Ur Honour  :D

Offline TonyD

Now £100 for the hour. Still too much IMO. Funny, I would always give a £15 tip. But I wanted that to go to the girl, not the boss.
agreed, always did this, no desire to line the pimps pockets more than necessary.

Online webpunter

:hi:

Web Punter - just to say you are a legend.  Love your posts!  Long may they continue.