Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bellalicious1985 - Wellington  (Read 3015 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5286536) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline HardThor36

Bellalicious1985

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£180 for 1 hour+

Comms-  were very good with detailed instructions on the booking and finding the place, just outside the town centre.  Shower is available if you need it.  Very nicely decorated little flat.

Bella told me seat on sofa for a chat and doing her dance move and all that, ask for good feedback. Talks a lot. I got BJ from her which was about 10 min and 20 min talking shit and she says you have been for an hour, I gave up and left. Never to return. Not happy at all. £180 for a BJ.

Sorry if I missed any info for my first review. Finally, now that I know how to put a review here. I will be reviewing more. 

Offline Crackpot11

She has some good reviews on here although they all mention her quirkiness - did she not offer full sex or did you only ask for a bj? Seems confusing. Anyway, your review leaves more questions than answers. I’d have asked for money back or ensured I got an hour’s worth. I always think half a hour is best on a first meet just in case it goes wrong. She was on my HL.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 07:08:24 am by Crackpot11 »

Offline TerryTibbs

Bellalicious1985

£180 for 1 hour+

Comms-  were very good with detailed instructions on the booking and finding the place, just outside the town centre.  Shower is available if you need it.  Very nicely decorated little flat.

Bella told me seat on sofa for a chat and doing her dance move and all that, ask for good feedback. Talks a lot. I got BJ from her which was about 10 min and 20 min talking shit and she says you have been for an hour, I gave up and left. Never to return. Not happy at all. £180 for a BJ.

Sorry if I missed any info for my first review. Finally, now that I know how to put a review here. I will be reviewing more.

This does not sound like Bella?

She is one of the most accomodating girls I have ever been with.

A true GFE girl if there ever was one!

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Offline HardThor36

She has some good reviews on here although they all mention her quirkiness - did she not offer full sex or did you only ask for a bj? Seems confusing. Anyway, your review leaves more questions than answers. I’d have asked for money back or ensured I got an hour’s worth. I always think half a hour is best on a first meet just in case it goes wrong. She was on my HL.

All the review here got me booking for 1 hour  :dash:, at £180 i expect full service, expensive lesson learned. maybe it's just me. I will not be returning.

Online anonymouse72

She evidently has her quirks despite the positive reviews. At that price I'd be taking the lead to ensure I got my monies worth. An expensive lesson indeed and sorry it didn't work out for you.

Offline tigerbiker

I have tried to book her a few times - attracted by her offer of anal intercourse in her AW likes list. Bearing in mind that £180 is a lot of money, and offered A'levels have a habit of being withdrawn from the offer when you have handed over the cash I have tried to clarify with her that her bottom would be available for service - but she never answered the question and gave some excuses for not being available at my requested times.

My conclusion to-date is that the A-level offer is a false one and I have not seen a report from anyone on here who has sampled her services in this respect.

I'm waiting to see if there will ever be a reliable report on here from anyone who has actually fucked her fictional arse.

Offline joninbristol

This does not sound like Bella?

She is one of the most accomodating girls I have ever been with.

A true GFE girl if there ever was one!

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Yep, agreed. Can't comment on the listed anal as I've never been interested.
But I'm not going to white knight Bella, as I'd be the first to agree she is lovely but quirky, though in a good way, as reported by others.
However, my experience of her is that she is not a con woman or a clock watcher.
Quite the opposite.

More importantly....the "review" here is the first and the only one from this OP.
Who's suddenly popped up with a negative after six months on the site with zero contribution apart from one gushing non-review:
The only other post of any significance states,
"I have seen WILD ROSE PY, best thing I ever done"

....Which is odd in itself, as her profile is currently set to distribute content only, and she's based a long way from Taunton, in Leeds. Wonder if she'll resurface soon in Somerset?

Smells suspicious.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 08:31:33 pm by joninbristol »

Offline fluffer

Does anyone know if she really allows filming?
I have tried to book several times, but she's blown hot and then cold, suddenly cancelling on me. I wondered if it was because I had asked about filming.

Offline joninbristol

Does anyone know if she really allows filming?
I have tried to book several times, but she's blown hot and then cold, suddenly cancelling on me. I wondered if it was because I had asked about filming.

I've not asked her about filming, no idea. It could be that of course, although she's pretty open and relaxed generally.
If I were to take a guess based on previous conversations, I'd just say she has a busy life outside of AW, so sometimes she has to rearrange. Purely my interpretation.
:hi:

Offline HardThor36

Yep, agreed. Can't comment on the listed anal as I've never been interested.
But I'm not going to white knight Bella, as I'd be the first to agree she is lovely but quirky, though in a good way, as reported by others.
However, my experience of her is that she is not a con woman or a clock watcher.
Quite the opposite.

More importantly....the "review" here is the first and the only one from this OP.
Who's suddenly popped up with a negative after six months on the site with zero contribution apart from one gushing non-review:
The only other post of any significance states,
"I have seen WILD ROSE PY, best thing I ever done"

....Which is odd in itself, as her profile is currently set to distribute content only, and she's based a long way from Taunton, in Leeds. Wonder if she'll resurface soon in Somerset?

Smells suspicious.

I travel a lot but mostly I am in North area, only came down to Somerset for business and had urge to meet someone well reviewed lady and Bella was the one which as stated on the here with few positive review because the review here is more concrete than on Aw, so I arrange the meet. I have not mentioned her as con artist its just my experience wasn't as good as yours. Maybe its should have been a neutral but for me at £180 for 1 hrs service leaving not satisfied at all is a negative.

Yes, I have not reviewed at all not contribute much that's only because I have just found out the button to post review  :dash: Used more for looking review than reviewing.

Not here to cause problem but that was my experience with her, maybe it's different with regulars.

Online anonymouse72

Feel free to review as you see fit and don't be swayed by previous reviews. She clearly has her issues which others probably choose to gloss over or ignore due to the overall service provided. All information is equally valuable and is appreciated. Hope your next punt has a better outcome.

Offline HardThor36

Feel free to review as you see fit and don't be swayed by previous reviews. She clearly has her issues which others probably choose to gloss over or ignore due to the overall service provided. All information is equally valuable and is appreciated. Hope your next punt has a better outcome.

Thank you. And yes other punt has been better which I have reviewed.   :)

Offline Makka124

Bellalicious1985

£180 for 1 hour+

Thanks for the review, and importantly I think it shows you have to take the lead with Bella otherwise the interest will go, and that’s the reasoning I can think, I don’t doubt you had a poor experience

Offline Cantona79

All the review here got me booking for 1 hour  :dash:, at £180 i expect full service, expensive lesson learned. maybe it's just me. I will not be returning.

Did you return?,or is the aw review posted yesterday from the first meet?

Offline HardThor36

Did you return?,or is the aw review posted yesterday from the first meet?

No, I did not return. AW feedback is BS , I tried not to put review and cancel it but I couldnt so I just put two words just to get rid of it. i’ve reviewed on here. Never returning again sorry.