Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyLexi2019 Cardiff  (Read 1786 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5474063) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

Offline Milf Hunter

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Punt took place last weekend.

Comms
Good. Phoned the number about 10:30, organised an hour-long meet for later the same day. Texted her to confirm about an hour later, immediate reply with postcode. She sent message about 45 mins before booking started asking if I wanted to start earlier. Fine by me.

Venue
Not great. Above a shop on a Main Street in Cardiff. Entry through a gate between 2 shops (she threw the key out of the window for me!) then up a load of stairs. It’s a bedsit and not the best. She said she used to book out serviced apartments, but post-pandemic the price has tripled from the grand a month she used to pay. It’s basically a bed with a chair to stow your clothes and a basic bathroom just off that.

The Girl
Absolutely stunning. Friendly, chatty, very pretty. Very accommodating. Gorgeous eyes, maybe mid-20’s, maybe a size 8/10 (I’m not great at guessing size or age). Great figure. Perky tits, lovely arse. Dressed in a green one-piece, nicely made-up.

The Meet
Paid on entry before having a quick shower. £150ph plus she asked if I wanted any extras, I took rimming both ways for an extra £20. Straight into it. DFK bit of an explore with the hands. She stripped at this point and squirted a dollop of lube onto herself and asked if I wanted to rub it in for her. I think I might have preferred she waited until after I’d gone down on her for that, but I took her invitation. RO and some rimming & fingering on her. Into OWO which was good and deep with a bit of gagging. Very nice. Moved into some 69 and again very deep OWO. Rimming on me, really well done. On with condom and into CG, very enthusiastically done. Moved to missionary and popped in the bag fairly quickly with a bit of dirty talk from Lexi. Maybe about the 20-25 min mark at this point.

Got a bit chaotic at this point. I explained I usually take ages to reload, so might not be able to pop again. She went to the sink and washed some glasses for a few minutes, then came and sat on the bed with me again, bringing her phone (which was going constantly). After a couple of mins, she offered me a massage, which I accepted, good, firm 5 minute massage on shoulders and upper back. At this point, she gave me a choice. Said we could carry on with the rest of the meet or she could give me half back and we’d go and get some food. Knowing I wouldn’t pop again, and having skipped breakfast, I agreed we’d go get some food. Got dressed and went out to eat. I guess a few of you may consider this a neutral or even a negative, with some of the behaviour. In fairness, I got what I wanted out of it and she offered me the option of continuing for the duration of the booking. Even for the 5 mins when I was recovering and she was doing other stuff, she remained engaged with me, talking to me.

Would I go back? The venue was a drawback and the meet was a bit chaotic in places, but I really enjoyed her company and all the services provided were of a high standard and done enthusiastically. I don’t think I’d become a regular, but I’d definitely be happy to see her again.