Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nawamylla - Kensington  (Read 4504 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6510386) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline LarryLA53

An aspiration fulfilled.
Saw Nawamylla (Camilla) about a week ago. Smiley, friendly and sexy.
Coms are difficult. She has very little English. I tried WhatsApp and we got started but it always got bogged down. Finally called and it went straight to voice mail, but she texted me back immediately and perhaps that's the best way. Fairly easy from there. Flat is neat and clean and on the ground floor. She has a roommate.  Greeted with a tentative kiss, but that got much better.
£200 for the hour. And she watched me undress, stopping me to kiss and fondle whenever she felt like it.
I like to start with a massage which was pretty good until it was hijacked by Camilla taking advantage of my prone position and maneuvering a very hard cock into me. Not exceptionally long but perfect girth, and we kinda forgot about the massage. That eventually morphed into a variety of changing positions and roles.
She does everything within my range (probably more) and although there was no common language I found that if I led a little she understood just fine.
I got everything I wanted. She kisses wonderfully, bj is great, she has great tits and a spectacular butt. She is a little shorter than I expected, not a criticism,  but it makes her look a bit like a fertility goddess.
Not a bad thing.
I had a great afternoon, and she sends salacious video clips to remind me that she's still around. Lovely girl.
Would I see her again,  yes, but probably not immediately. I do this once or twice a month and there are so many tempting options. Definitely a keeper though.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline lillythesavage

, I guess " I like bb " on the profile explains no mention of a condom before she took advantage of your prone position  :wackogirl:

Offline lamboman

It would be useful if the OP confirmed BB.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LarryLA53

No bb guys. Doesn't work for me. Not offered either. She did however slip on a condom without me noticing which caused me to freeze for a moment. Just skilled.

Offline lamboman

No bb guys. Doesn't work for me. Not offered either. She did however slip on a condom without me noticing which caused me to freeze for a moment. Just skilled.

Thanks it has been mentioned before what she means by the "I like BB" on her profile before hence the confusion.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LarryLA53

Frankly I didn't notice that, and perhaps it might be on offer, but it didn't come up.

Offline TheMagnet

Messaged her and she was asking for £200 for half an hour!  :lol:

No thanks love!  :wackogirl: