Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Itsbrooke97 - beddau  (Read 4252 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4723409) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Cantbeasked0000

Catching up on a few reviews from the last 6weeks. The review is from about 3 weeks ago/ early October.

External Link/Members Only

£70 / 30mins

Services on offer: owo, facial, CIM, car meets

Comms

Fucking Terrible. This is my biggest bug bear with brooke and she’s got worse. About 2 years ago she was shit but ok. Now you’ll be lucky to get a response via aw, texting her sometime gets a response. It’s always some kind of phaff in the arrangements, she’s going here or there and the meet is in between. I’ve lost count how many times shes had to cancel last minute, or there’s a ‘confusion’ over booking confirmation. However, perhaps this is her thing that makes ppl come back.

The girl
Early 20s, she’s a slim size ten with nice boobs and a great butt, has always been dolled up when I’ve seen her. Face wise she pretty about a 7 not model like but girl next door sort and attractive. Pale complexion and long brown hair. She very chatty, naughty and a pain in the arse.

The meet

Like all meets with brooke, it started off with a text. SomeThing about her finishing work at x Time how  about this time. After about an hr of sporadic texts arranged a pick up time for a car meet. This later changed to her saying she can provide an Incall. Asked if I wanted her and her friend who I know is a big girl. She’s always got “friends”. I declined but the Incall was welcome.

Venue: typical valleys house in Beddau, it was late and numbers were hard to find and was conscious of neighbours but wasn’t that much hassle. Shown into a bedroom which was nice enough. Had showered prior.

The meet
Despite the above fiasco she is a great service provider. You can pretty much do whatever you want, shes cock hungry which I like. Spitting, gagging, great owo techniques with eye contact. Fucked the hell
Out of her for about 30min so we’d gone over but she wasn’t watching, though this was unlikely to be intentional and more or her lack of organisation. Finished off on her face which she frowned about but made her lie there for 5mins so I could admire the view.

Conclusion
I have come to accept her short falling in comms since my first meet with her and have put her down in a “text for pot luck chance” catergory. I cenrtianky won’t be making special arrangements for her or banking on a guaranteed meet but she does work late, offer good vfm and offers car meets which is a treat sometimes. So a positive review due to the girl and meet itself, but only just.

Stupidly I will return.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 08:51:56 am by Cantbeasked0000 »

Offline Le chef

I tried to get brook to come to my place a few weeks back for an outcall unfortunately she said she didn’t drive offered me a duo as her friend drives, don’t think I’m ready for a duo yet  :crazy:

Offline iverthickone

I saw Brooke some time ago with her friend (Hazel) as a mff.

Since then I tried to book Brooke about 7 times, but when we set up meets by aw emails, the girls (Hazel or Brooke) didn't respond on the day, and when questioned they just didn't respond again. Then later sometimes I would get an email saying sorry, and please try again, which I was dopey enough to do.  Then same again...

Eventually I admitted defeat and gave up completely, as way, way too flakey.

Shame though, she was a cracking shag.

If you do set up a meet, I would suggest you check it before leaving, otherwise you may well be disappointed.

Offline Cantbeasked0000

I saw Brooke some time ago with her friend (Hazel) as a mff.

Since then I tried to book Brooke about 7 times, but when we set up meets by aw emails, the girls (Hazel or Brooke) didn't respond on the day, and when questioned they just didn't respond again. Then later sometimes I would get an email saying sorry, and please try again, which I was dopey enough to do.  Then same again...

Eventually I admitted defeat and gave up completely, as way, way too flakey.

Shame though, she was a cracking shag.

If you do set up a meet, I would suggest you check it before leaving, otherwise you may well be disappointed.

Glad to hear I’m not the only one. This was so almost a neutral but she is a good shag as you say. Lol but easily this most flakey SP around

Offline vsgp3

She's got no number listed on her profile unfortunately,  has anyone git it and kind enough to share ?

Offline joninbristol

She's got no number listed on her profile unfortunately,  has anyone git it and kind enough to share ?

Just to note that if the phone number isn't listed on a current, publicly viewable profile created by the SP, you can't publish it on here.
Please see Rule #22: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0
:hi:

Offline vsgp3

Just to note that if the phone number isn't listed on a current, publicly viewable profile created by the SP, you can't publish it on here.
Please see Rule #22: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0
:hi:

Yep but it's ok to PM it buddy

Offline Cantbeasked0000

Yep but it's ok to PM it buddy

Can we have confirmation on that by a mod?