Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MichelleMexicana (Harlow) Avoid  (Read 2639 times)

Offline Boxingkinghd

This is a TS REVIEW

I went to Harlow to visit MichelleMexicana but it ended up being a disaster punt!

Venue: beautiful contemporary new build appartments on the outskirts of Harlow, Essex. Best venues I've seen for a punt and I'm including the ones I've been on in the lavish Kensington ones!

Girl:
External Link/Members Only
I was weary of taking a punt with this girl due to the airbrushed nature of all her pics. I googled her to see if there was any variation to the pictures online but no. She basically has the same images on the 3 websites she was advertising in. There was something about her (i have a type- I like petite TSs with a bit of ass and a nice cock hence the reason I saw Esther last week).
These fears were validated when I saw her. Quite frankly, she scared the hell out of me when I saw her in real life. Her hands where huge and wrinkly and she looks much older than her pictures suggest.

This link here has a better representation of what she looked like in real life: Her EBlue account:
External Link/Members Only

Punt: I ended up walking on this punt.
Initial communication was good. We arranged a meet at 2.30pm so I was there waiting outside her apartment. I phone her to let me in and she replies, "Baby, I need 20 mins." This concerned and annoyed me at the same time because I was very clear about the time as I had pressing matters to attend after 5pm. I wasn't getting a good feeling about the punt but I decided to wait.
Another 30mins passed so I rang again:
"Where are you? Have you finished yet?" I exclaim. She replies,"Baby, I'm in Asda finished my shopping-10 more minutes."
I was furious!!!!! She did not mention once that she was in a supermarket so I googled where Asda was and it was a 5 minute drive away. I decided to wait essentially another 25 minutes.  I phone again, "Baby I'm home now but I need 5 minutes to get ready." I was so annoyed.
Eventually, she lets me in with the hide behind the door trick. As usual, the apartment was dark and moody but I changed that: as soon as I got into the room I put the lights on so I could get a good look of the TS and surprise suprise..... I was disappointed.  She made me wait for her to do her weekend shop of tacos and bread just to look like that? Who does she think she is? Bella? Trans Sofia? While she was talking, I was analysing her face and body. Her tits looked like large crooked bolts ons. She had these small plasters on her neck and near her mouth. I began thinking about STIs like herpes so I made my mind up: I wasn't staying. Pulled a white lie and said " baby you look so beautiful but I just need to move my car, I'll be back." I was worried that she wouldn't let me out but she did. Interestingly enough, she replied "You are probably lying, don't come back please." You don't have to tell me twice! Something tells me that this has happened (people walking out after seing her) on multiple occasions. She needs to reveal her true self and not hide behind deeply  airbrushed photos. Im glad perservered and waited to see her so I can erase her from my todo list.

Boxinging's final thoughts:
If you haven't already inferred from my monologue above, please avoid this TS at all costs! She is a fraud and a time waster

Offline Boxingkinghd

Repost. I can't seem to get this review on the main transgender page. Can an administrator help me please

Offline Yoda71

Cheers for the post buddy, and sorry you had a crap time, however its a good warning to all of us, and the reason I appreciate this forum, as I am fairly local to 'Arlow, and perhaps would have been tempted before hand

Hope you get a decent punt in soon

Y

Offline Randson

You saved me an expensive - and from the sounds of it - eye straining mistake.
Thanks for the review

Offline TheMagnet

Great review BKHD!  :thumbsup:

Those pics on eBlue look scary.

I know punters must let them down all the time but keeping you waiting for an age whilst she does her weekly shop is crazy!  :dash: