Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Return of Aimee Snow?  (Read 4427 times)

Offline Yung yin

External Link/Members Only
Haven't seen her before but it seems she is one of the highest rated SPs around. Looks like she is returning as stated on her profile.

Offline clevertrevor

Saw that earlier,. Never seen her but hopefully that will change when she returns

Offline bazingaboy

I predict she will be difficult to get an appointment with based on her popularity.
Definitely one of the best I have ever seen.

Offline justalad

Let’s hope the pricing isn’t ridiculous upon her return!

Offline iverthickone

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Form an orderly queue  :D
(Behind me!!!)

Offline justthefacts

can only be a good thing for Wales, things have been a bit slow on the Indy side since covid, seem to be losing more than we're gaining

Offline Trapperjohn

(Behind me!!!)
More likely a mad stampede than an orderly queue Iver!!    :D

Never seen Aimee yet but she's been top of my list for a long time so fingers crossed...  :yahoo:

Offline Proton

(Behind me!!!)
I don't mind waiting, Aimee is beyond good and so glad to read this confirmation  :yahoo: :angelgirl::dance:  :angelgirl::yahoo: :angelgirl: :dance: 

Offline crfc

(Behind me!!!)
You are organising the welcome back gangbang then   ;)  :drinks:

Offline joninbristol

You are organising the welcome back gangbang then   ;)  :drinks:

Crackin' - I'd happily help you to organise one Iver.
She looks like the sort of gal you'd not want to take back to meet your mother, in case your father got an eyeful of her. :lol:

« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 01:08:07 pm by joninbristol »

Offline iverthickone

Crackin' - I'd happily help you to organise one Iver.
She looks like the sort of gal you'd not want to take back to meet your mother, in case your father got an eyeful of her. :lol:

Been to a few with her, Lileth and WB.  Still happily spend evenings alone with some kitchen roll thinking about them   :D

Offline joninbristol

Been to a few with her, Lileth and WB.  Still happily spend evenings alone with some kitchen roll thinking about them   :D

Yep, you know you've had a good one when the follow up wank graduates from loo roll to kitchen roll !!  :lol: :yahoo:
Respect! :hi:

« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 04:10:32 pm by joninbristol »

Online WelshMichael

One of my favourites, look forward to seeing her again soon. Must be close on 2 years since I last saw her.

Offline Sleet

A top SP and a cracking girl.
She was at the top of my self imposed hourly punting budget 3 years ago, I may need to adjust this due to supply and demand issues.

Offline Mil 34

A great sp and it’s good news for Cardiff to see her return

Offline MrMatrix

(Behind me!!!)
You're far too busy these days. I'll take your place if you wish :hi:

Offline justthefacts

WB, Lilleth if she hopefully returns and Aimee at a party, where do I sign, someone needs to make the necessary arrangements lol

Offline mr big

Seen aimee lots of times one of the best for sure.looks like shes American now.

Offline Cantbeasked0000

WB, Lilleth if she hopefully returns and Aimee at a party, where do I sign, someone needs to make the necessary arrangements lol

Are you volunteering? What a nightmare

Hopefully WB puts up a date like her previous events. Not seen AImee before
Though she’s looks great tbf

Online Discreet_welshman

Seen aimee lots of times one of the best for sure.looks like shes American now.

Was it her or someone else who had Canadian roots? Or her friend was Canadian, I remember it in conversation when I met her but that was over 2 years ago now  :unknown:

DW  :hi:

Offline justalad

Was it her or someone else who had Canadian roots? Or her friend was Canadian, I remember it in conversation when I met her but that was over 2 years ago now  :unknown:

DW  :hi:
Her mate was Canadian.

Online Razor Boy

She shared a flat with Courtney Flynn , who also was a great shag. I had a great booking with her in late 2019 and was looking for another booking just before covid broke. She retired after that … a duo with them would have been epic. Lovely woman.

Offline DevilD

I can't see what her rates are.....or have I missed something? :hi:

Offline Doyle

I can't see what her rates are.....or have I missed something? :hi:

Not showing on her profile right now.  She used to be 150/hr, I think she put it up to 160 just before COVID.  Be interesting to see what she comes back at.

Offline DevilD

Not showing on her profile right now.  She used to be 150/hr, I think she put it up to 160 just before COVID.  Be interesting to see what she comes back at.

:hi:

Offline Ricky Ticky

She shared a flat with Courtney Flynn , who also was a great shag. I had a great booking with her in late 2019 and was looking for another booking just before covid broke. She retired after that … a duo with them would have been epic. Lovely woman.
I was lucky enough to have several 3somes with that amazing gals.   They really really were epic.  It’s a shame Courtney has retired but fantastic news that Aimee is returning. I’ve been punting for 30 years and she really is up there with the all time greats. Beautiful, great company and filthy as fuck!

Offline Pendraig

Perhaps a cryptic clue on WB’s profile who’s she’s going to be duo-ing with next, I have to add this is speculative supposition, just putting 2+2 together, as she often worked with Aimee in the past,  :unknown: 
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 03:48:09 pm by Pendraig »

Offline Proton

I was lucky enough to have several 3somes with that amazing gals.   They really really were epic.  It’s a shame Courtney has retired but fantastic news that Aimee is returning. I’ve been punting for 30 years and she really is up there with the all time greats. Beautiful, great company and filthy as fuck!
I strongly believe Courtney and Kourtney Knight are one of the same person and totally agree regarding her and the great news of Aimee

My very early days on UKP  :D :cool: :lol:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=190362.0

Online WelshMichael

I strongly believe Courtney and Kourtney Knight are one of the same person and totally agree regarding her and the great news of Aimee

My very early days on UKP  :D :cool: :lol:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=190362.0

I don't think so.

Offline mr big

Courtney and kourtney 2 different people seen both.

Offline sharkie01

Got a meet with aimee and Georgia tomorrow should be fun

Offline MrMatrix

Im sure it will go well. And could be your 1st review :hi:

Offline DevilD

C'mon, Mr. M......two years is not a long time....or is it? :D :D

Offline MrMatrix

C'mon, Mr. M......two years is not a long time....or is it? :D :D
He was here a full year before covid as well. Either way look forward to his future reviews :drinks:

Offline Mil 34

He was here a full year before covid as well. Either way look forward to his future reviews :drinks:
Maybe he’s been waiting for Aimee to return

Offline iverthickone

Maybe he’s been waiting for Aimee to return

Could be, or maybe a bullshit artist?

Offline MrMatrix

Offline Le chef

See on her profile she’s in Pontypridd, what’s public transport like to Ponty?

Online WelshMichael

See on her profile she’s in Pontypridd, what’s public transport like to Ponty?

Where from? Plenty of trains and buses from Cardiff.

Offline Doyle

It will be interesting to hear how Aimee's looking these days.  Her profile says size 12 (I'm sure it used to be 10).  Let's hope her break hasn't been too unkind to her.

Whenever you're ready sharkie :)

Offline Le chef

Offline welshguyforyou

Depends on which area of ponty she's in. There's a bus and train to the main town, and most areas are covered by a bus route from there, but I would imagine if you went to Cardiff and from there on there would be a direct bus to make it a little simpler.

The valleys are a nightmare to navigate on public transport, especially with some places having multiple changes before reaching said destination

Offline mrdiamond77

Great news, looking forward to a revisit.

Online Moby Dick

It will be interesting to hear how Aimee's looking these days.  Her profile says size 12 (I'm sure it used to be 10).  Let's hope her break hasn't been too unkind to her.
I did a review of her a few years ago and her bottom half was at least as 12 back then.
Pear shaped.
Pretty girl if you like gingers but don’t believe all the hype.
I never did go back.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 06:54:27 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Corus Boy

I did a review of her a few years ago and her bottom half was at least as 12 back then.
Pear shaped.
Pretty girl if you like gingers but don’t believe all the hype.
I never did go back.

Why not, any reasons?

Online Moby Dick

Why not, any reasons?
Good question, nothing specific,  I enjoyed meeting her at the party, she was fun, and I thought I would return, but never did. Not enough to lure me back.
Other options, other parties and then the pandemic over the last 18months has seriously reduced my punting.

I forgot all about her until this thread. Not noticed if her profile was down, or if she disappeared from my “done” HL.

From her side, I doubt she will remember or recognise me, just the way it is   :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 08:56:01 am by Moby Dick »

Online Dan Dastardly

Very nice girl , great fun , better when she was with agency and all orifices were available  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline justalad

Very nice girl , great fun , better when she was with agency and all orifices were available  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:
A nice arse to bang, sadly no longer on offer.