Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Return of Aimee Snow?  (Read 4425 times)

Offline justalad

It will be interesting to hear how Aimee's looking these days.  Her profile says size 12 (I'm sure it used to be 10).  Let's hope her break hasn't been too unkind to her.

Whenever you're ready sharkie :)
Size was listed as a 10.  Was also Welsh, now American.

Offline Moby Dick

Thought she was English. Posh southern Totty.
Same profile pics from over 3years ago. I inferred they were misleading/not that representative back then.

Offline Proton

Very nice girl , great fun , better when she was with agency and all orifices were available  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:
My first Aimee encounter was 2016 at the Portfolio's place on North road ;) I've had many delightful times since :rose:

Offline justthefacts

Profile explains, Adultwork has tightened up on a few things, she states shes english, or half american or some such but was actually born in america hence now having to display this.

As for size, I think a few new pictures wouldn't hurt but give it chance for her to start or the first reviews to appear, I'll reserve judgement...and probably booking till then.

Offline Dan Dastardly

My first Aimee encounter was 2016 at the Portfolio's place on North road ;) I've had many delightful times since :rose:
Yes she encouraged me to bugger her as far as I can remember, think I did a review

Offline MrMatrix

Yes she encouraged me to bugger her as far as I can remember, think I did a review
You did as well. Had a great punt by the looks of it :hi:

Offline bazingaboy

Anyone managed to get a meeting yet? I've enquired but not had a response so far.

Offline Razor Boy

Anyone managed to get a meeting yet? I've enquired but not had a response so far.

+ 1

Offline Ricky Ticky

Last week I saw here and Welsh Brunette.  Will do a review soon, but safe to say it will be positive!

Offline WelshMichael

Last week I saw here and Welsh Brunette.  Will do a review soon, but safe to say it will be positive!

Good to see the band back together. Saw them myself a couple of weeks ago (may have been Aimee's first day back). Won't be reviewing as I've reviewed them in the past but they were both on great form, the double BJ they gave was off the charts good. 

Offline PMAC123

Never seen Aimee Snow before. I was waiting for Lilleth to come back to do a duo, may just do WB and Aimee instead based off what you guys are saying

Offline stevesucks69

Good to see the band back together. Saw them myself a couple of weeks ago (may have been Aimee's first day back). Won't be reviewing as I've reviewed them in the past but they were both on great form, the double BJ they gave was off the charts good.

You reviewed her 2 years ago so you should do a fresh review thats the whole point of this  site

Offline WelshMichael

You reviewed her 2 years ago so you should do a fresh review thats the whole point of this  site

If there was anything more to add/change to my experience I would have. Neither was the case, even the rate and venue were the same.

Offline stevesucks69

If there was anything more to add/change to my experience I would have. Neither was the case, even the rate and venue were the same.

On this thread there are comments about her current size that surely should prompt a review

Offline WelshMichael

On this thread there are comments about her current size that surely should prompt a review

It would if I felt there was anything different to last time I saw her that needed mentioning, like significantly bigger/smaller, hair colour, boob job etc. I didn't think there was, simple as that.

Offline justthefacts

Saw them both this week also, review when I get a minute but it was a very enjoyable and quite relaxing hour. Hadn't seen her before (Aimee) but her Adultwork has a detailed opinion of her shape/size and she's exactly as described, she's also one of the facially prettier girls I think I've ever seen. So despite saying I'd wait, I needed a sure things good hour which I felt sure I'd get and they didn't disappoint, it was spot on.

Offline justthefacts

Never seen Aimee Snow before. I was waiting for Lilleth to come back to do a duo, may just do WB and Aimee instead based off what you guys are saying

I wouldn't bother waiting, I asked and was told all is well but likely won't be back anytime soon, no details as I didn't pry beyond that but that's all I can tell you.

Offline mrdiamond77

Saw her last week with Welsh Brunette and had an excellent time. Like Michael I won't be reviewing as I have done previously and there is nothing more I could add.