Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CIM Surrey  (Read 1677 times)

Offline Dblondon

Morning all

I’m asking for some advice please. Am keen to find decent CIM receivers in London and Surrey. Anyone have any recent suggestions? Am not so bothered about sex at the moment, just keen to get BJ and CIM.

Ideally the max £80 per 30 mins bracket (up to £20 extra for CIM etc).

Thanks in advance.

Offline workinallweek

been  looking in Surrey for a while  thats cheap for Surrey  :(
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dblondon

If you know anyone that’s higher ££ let me know…budget gets more flexible with desperation and excitement!!

Offline Surrey1974

Best one by far I have come across is Jessica baby shark in Woking. Lots of reviews on here.

Offline Stevelondon

When will Jessica shorten her name to Jessica pup.  :D

I'll get me coat.

Offline Dblondon

Best one by far I have come across is Jessica baby shark in Woking. Lots of reviews on here.

Much appreciated. Yes indeed I saw her reviews and will investigate a punt asap  :thumbsup:

Offline Thefordguy

I have seen Jessica a few times in Woking and back in hersham a couple of years ago.

You are right, she is really good, and have loved my meets with her, bit last time I saw her said said she doesn't like cim anymore. It might just be with me, I don't know, but it's worth checking before booking 🙂

Offline Surrey1974

Where is your review of Jessica then as you haven't done a post since being a member nearly for a year now?

Offline MrMatrix

Where is your review of Jessica then as you haven't done a post since being a member nearly for a year now?
Fair comment, so Thefordguy you can still do the review, nows a good time to break your duck on this. :unknown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

He seemed so keen in the beginning...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=290035

Online themaserman

I saw Jessica today and got a great CIM finish, just posted the review

Offline Dblondon

I saw Jessica today and got a great CIM finish, just posted the review

Many thanks for the review and the update. She's definitely on my HL in the near future. Just need to get to Woking!!

(It's only an extra 10 mins on the train, I'm being lazy)

Offline advent2016

I'm in Woking about twice a month and unless I can find something else new I call Jessica , Jordan or Sarah

Jessica
External Link/Members Only

Sarah

Jordan