Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia Polish girl - Cheltenham tour  (Read 4830 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6392473) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Tallchris

External Link/Members Only

This was a couple of weeks ago.   Had some free time to kill and was perusing AW when I spotted Olivia, a new face in Cheltenham. Turns out she’s a tourer and has now moved to Oxford.  Pics didn’t give a lot of a clue but took a chance on a half hour at £70.  I was parking up near her place 30 minutes later.  A fairly run down terrace street in St Paul’s.  not a discreet place at all, could feel eyes on me behind all the nets. 

Door opened and I casually entered.  Eyes adjusted and I made my 5 second appraisal.  Somewhat bigger than the pics suggest. Slightly pear shaped with a big arse sporting a huge purple bruise, and about a 4/10 facially.  Age could easily be 40-45. She was very pleasant though.  Was led up some frankly dangerous stairs to the front bedroom which was adequate.  The bruised arse had been caused falling down those lethal stairs.

What followed was a very enthusiastic GFE with lots of proper DFK.  All services advertised were on offer.  OWO was really good with sword swallowing included. Ball licking and below but not quite rimming.  Fucking covered in standard 3 positions with appropriate moaning etc. Bit of a 70,s Barbara but flap area was waxed. RO ok and clean though not allowed to finger her vaginally.  Lubed and fingered her arse before sliding in. Took anal deep and with gusto. Finished bang on the half hour.   She then took the condoms and wipes etc and it was then I saw the biggest bin I’ve ever seen in a bedroom before.  Hadn’t noticed it up till then. It was also nearly full of used tissues and wipes etc so fuck knows if it was a weeks worth or just that day.  Bit of a reality check.  Anyway it’s a positive for enthusiasm and performance. Won’t be up everyone’s street though on body and looks.   

Offline aanimator

« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 01:20:12 am by aanimator »

Offline Genghis_kannnnn

Thanks for the review, the bit about the large bin did sound make me laugh at bit.