Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Almost booked Becky Babe in Lincoln today, did I miss out?  (Read 1040 times)

Offline Codwalloper

Looks superb but no owo on half hour. came across a bit chilly on the phone so went looking at bikes instead.
Did I miss out?   

Offline HailWood

What a load of codswallop. HTF are we supposed to know  WhoTF you are on about?  :unknown:

Offline gbyld87

If that's an AW profile ID, it says it's no longer active

Offline lamboman

Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Codwalloper

Sorry chaps, was rushing around earlier!
External Link/Members Only
Ducati in Lincoln

Offline GingerNuts

Sorry chaps, was rushing around earlier!
External Link/Members Only
Ducati in Lincoln

My advice is not to start threads in a rush. If you'd taken 10 seconds to use the search function you'd have found this thread: Becky Babe

Offline Crazyoldhaag

I think this might be her in this gallery photo.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HailWood

Ducati in Lincoln
:thumbsup:

Last time I went there they had a fabulous Desmosedici for sale. A tad expensive but absolutely gorgeous.

Offline Jamesbattersea

If you search he on here there is a peice about her not been the girl in the photos, but i don't know. She's just a bit too expensive to take a punt on i normally only pay that sort of price if i know them already.

Offline GingerNuts

If you search he on here there is a peice about her not been the girl in the photos, but i don't know. She's just a bit too expensive to take a punt on i normally only pay that sort of price if i know them already.

It's in the link I posted above.

Yes I went to see her on the day I posted the above comments. Definitely not the girl on the photos. She refused to see me when I contacted her from my old number as 'her friend' warned her that I was CoH on UKP, indicating the use of CE. I then arranged a meet from a 'clean' number. Didn't do a formal review cause I've already got plenty of reports on CE. As I said, waste of money. Mixed race lass in her 30s, ex agency apparently, 2mins of shit oral, 5min of sex with restricted penetration, finished myself off on her tits and left after 15mins. Solid red.

Online EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

I removed this one from my list recently, wasnt impressed with what  i read here

Offline itsmydrug

:thumbsup:

Last time I went there they had a fabulous Desmosedici for sale. A tad expensive but absolutely gorgeous.

I have a couple,  Ducati monster and 1098 in full race trim for sale, but dont think this is the site to advertise  :lol:

Offline Codwalloper

I think this might be her in this gallery photo.

Hidden Image/Members Only
I quite like that pic, looks like just enough 'wobble' to please me..