Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie69xoxox - Birmingham City Centre  (Read 3860 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5760098) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Kenny989

I was navigating through adultwork looking for my punt of the day when I came across Katie. Decided to give her a buzz to get booked in for the same day for 30 minutes. Managed to secure the postcode and booking for the time I wanted, on we go!

External Link/Members Only

When speaking to Katie I would say her communications are well above par, she was very informative as asked a few questions about her services and what I wanted and she was more than happy to answer without getting annoyed and agitated, nothing worse than asking a WG about her services and she says to look at her likes list on her profile but when you get there suddenly she doesn’t offer whatever you asked about anymore and forgot to take it off her list lol. When I reached my destination to her apartment she answered right away and gave me her room number and instructions on how to come up to her room. Altogether 10/10 for comms.

Katie’s place is an apartment in Bham City Centre, clean and discreet, loads of parking around right outside. Her place has a shower which I ended up using before leaving, clean with toiletries available. Not more to say, can’t fault it.

Knocked on door once I was outside her room. Started thinking she didn’t have much profile pictures and if I made the right choice or not but when she had answered the door in plain sight all them thoughts went away, she has a sexy hot neighbour type of look about her. She wore a sexy lingerie piece with hair and nails all done up. I was getting excited at the door hoping she wouldn’t notice my boner lol. Katie invited me to her room where we sat down and chatted before exchanging the money. She’s a very friendly and chatty girl which I liked, started to have a conversation about difference between men and women, quite insightful, not just pretty face with good body, she has a stroke intelligence behind her.

Once Katie returned after to putting away paperwork we got down to business, I was going to slow her down, couldn’t wait to to get down to it myself. She started off with OWO, good choice of method, deep and slow and for my shaft wet like I asked her too, she played with my balls while stroking my cock using her saliva as lube, I was in awe, she definitely a nasty girl who knows how to please. She even joked say she loves to be naughty, joked back saying you won’t hear me complaining lol. Asked for her to flip over, had returned the favour by giving her some oral and she was nice down below, shaven and clean, tasted great too. Wanted to try a bit of everything so done a little missionary, fucked her whilst kissing her could feel her holding onto me like she was genuinely enjoying it. Decided as don’t have long left for her to get on top cow girl style and ride me, I intended to pull out and come on her tits but her pussy was so tight I couldn’t pull out in time, so pulled her in whilst she was in cowgirl position and kissed her all while pounding Katie until I couldn’t last any longer and came into the bag while inside her, I let her ride me a little longer and till I gave out fully. Asked to use the shower and she lead me to it and had gone and provide me fresh towel. Had a shower, had a conversation while putting my clothes back on and left.

Good girl, good services and convenient location. I did have to play the clean air zone charge the City Centre now has but no other complaints whatsoever. Will be back very soon.

Offline Straightsix

Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Danyal118

oooph! Standby surface to air:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Looks like a landing strip that I would love to land this plane on  :lol:

On my hot list she goes  :thumbsup:

Online Dock

Have seen her a few times myself, insane body and even more insane service…well worth the visit gents

Offline GingerNuts

Have seen her a few times myself, insane body and even more insane service…well worth the visit gents

Insane pricing as well...

Offline Shplurgh

So was that £100 + £20 for owo?

Online Everhard115

yes 100 + 20 for owo is the half hour rate.

Online Dock

yes 100 + 20 for owo is the half hour rate.

She never used to charge extra for OWO I guess that’s a new thing she’s just put in

Online Everhard115

yes I enquired today. Prices are just going up and up :p I was barely happy to pay 100 and now the the extra 20  :scare:

Offline alibirmingham

Sounds like a great sp but those prices are high especially considering owo is extra £20.

It’s clear some Will pay it too but not me.

Online Everhard115

Agreed i have no intentions of paying it either 100 is the max I am willing to go.

Offline AL1986

She is pretty expensive. Is she even worth these news prices?