Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lloyds pharmacy  (Read 1724 times)

Offline petene8

As a gentleman rich in years and looking to enjoy a restorative massage in the near future due to being released from isolation I want my return to be an enjoyable experience without the worry about performance anxiety and the whole thing becoming a bit of a flop, literally!
I've seen the advert for Lloyds and was wondering how easy, discreet the process is, don't want the mem sahab to know where I'm getting my knots worked out do we?
So if any of you have experience I'd be grateful to know.
 :thumbsup:

Offline Tiger63

As a gentleman rich in years and looking to enjoy a restorative massage in the near future due to being released from isolation I want my return to be an enjoyable experience without the worry about performance anxiety and the whole thing becoming a bit of a flop, literally!
I've seen the advert for Lloyds and was wondering how easy, discreet the process is, don't want the mem sahab to know where I'm getting my knots worked out do we?

I ve no idea what you are on about  :hi:

Online northface

Have you got a link to the advert?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 02:38:44 pm by northface »

Offline tynetunnel

I’m not sure Lloyd’s Pharmacy offers massages, although you may know differently  :hi:

Offline Duane Dibbly

I might be wrong but I think he's after some 'Bluey's'.

Yeah the process should be discreet enough, would be more discreet and cheaper to buy online. HTH.....

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If it is Sildenafil he's after there's loads of threads on here about where to get it, over the counter at Asda being as good as any.

Offline petene8

I ve no idea what you are on about  :hi:
Sorry for the confusion but yes, as mentioned it's Sildenafil I was seeking advice for.
Do Asda need a prescription to get it?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Sorry for the confusion but yes, as mentioned it's Sildenafil I was seeking advice for.
Do Asda need a prescription to get it?
No, it used to be just a quick questions and answer with the pharmacist but not sure if that's needed now.

Offline petene8

No, it used to be just a quick questions and answer with the pharmacist but not sure if that's needed now.
Thank you

Offline dgh7622

Medexpress online pharmacy and will deliver to your choice of post office for you to collect

Offline yubin

Pharmica - get them delivered to a post office and collect them.

Offline Weatherman21

I get mine from ASDA.  The first time you buy them you’ve to sit down with pharmacist in a private room for 5 minutes.  You then get given a chit so on your next visit you show them it and they hand over the fun pills.

Offline Private Parts

My only comment is that you should aim for the generic product and not branded items.
That’s my two pennorth!
PP

Offline Disco dave

Its easy. With social distancing the pharmists havent done the sit down with me. Walk into a boots, fill out a form they check it and served.

Offline catweazle

Lloyds are fine. Order online, specify  collection  in branch  ( use one a bit away from home), pop in later that day, collect the goods.

Offline Geordieboy

You can get 4 tablets per month on repeat prescription from your doctor much cheaper than buying from Lloyds Chemist. Just mention to you doctor that you are suffering from erectile dysfunction

Offline Cockoil

What absolute waste of a thread FFS  :lol:

A quick Google of the word “Sildenafil”, which I’d never heard of and had to be literally dragged out of you. Anyway a quick Google, I found what it was, where to buy etc. Could you not just have done that.

Offline antialias

I got some from Numan completely online, delivered discreetly and no need to submit any significant medical information. I think it was a subscription style thing, but as soon as my first package arrived, cancelled easily.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
What absolute waste of a thread FFS  :lol:

A quick Google of the word “Sildenafil”, which I’d never heard of and had to be literally dragged out of you. Anyway a quick Google, I found what it was, where to buy etc. Could you not just have done that.
Yet you took enough interest in it to post on it.   :wacko:

You've never heard of Sildenafil????? where have you been?? living as a hermit in a cave somewhere.   :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 03:59:41 pm by daviemac »

Offline Cockoil

Well, I read it wondering, like with a few posts, but then thought “why could that not just be Googled”.

And no daviemac, I’ve not heard of that specific name, but am fully aware of blue pills. I still think it was like some cloud of secrecy having to be dragged out  :sarcastic:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Well, I read it wondering, like with a few posts, but then thought “why could that not just be Googled”.

And no daviemac, I’ve not heard of that specific name, but am fully aware of blue pills. I still think it was like some cloud of secrecy having to be dragged out  :sarcastic:
Just about any question asked on here could be answered by Googling but often members are looking for recommendation based on the experiences of others. I mentioned that Asda is as good a place as any to get the secret pills which was handy info for the OP. However you shouldn't mistake me being a bit facetious because he didn't spell it out for me not knowing what he meant and therefore helping him.

I've been here for quite a few years yet I still can't get my head round people who have no interest in or think a thread is a waste of time but posting on it to say so.

BTW Sildenafil is about the most widely used and well known ED medication.