Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Hot Hung Sophie - Manchester  (Read 1630 times)

Offline JDogg

I’ve been keeping an eye on Sophie for awhile and I’ve been waiting for someone to catch my eye and when she came into town, It was a no brainer. Boy was I wrong !

External Link/Members Only
Meet happened some time last month. 30 mins - £100

Comms: Tbf to her, she answered relatively fast, I told her what I wanted. To glam up, oral both ways, plenty of kissing/spitting and for me to top her which she agreed. Her English not the greatest but not the worst.

Location: Pretty decent looking apartment, had my customary issue getting in and as I couldn’t understand her properly. The foyer was busy, there were a lot of people checking in and out so not the most discrete but apartment was clean and spacious. Got led into one of the bedrooms and paperwork sorted.

Looks: Again no fault so far, she looked great, abit on the masculine side but somehow she got away with it. She’s got a nice feminine touch, was dressed in a sexy two piece lingerie and but she’s a tv - no breasts.

Action:This is where it went downhill, I don’t know if I caught her on a bad day but what I got from hereon-in was a cold, rushed unprofessional service. When she came back into the room after putting the paperwork away, she gave me a couple disinterested pecks, then went down to proceed with one of the shittest bj’s ever. After a couple mins I was surprised how hard she got so I decided to go down on her. Her dick is massive! After no more than a minute, I looked up and saw her look so disinterested. She took that pause to move into fucking her. Rubbered up and she went into doggy at the end of the bed. After a few strokes the fake moaning sounds were annoying. I stopped to change position but she decides to take the condom off and vigorously wank me off.  I realised she’s probably not happy that she couldn’t top me if that was the case I don’t why she agreed to bottom. I had to remind her that I booked for 30 mins and a quickie as all this is happening within 10mins from walking in. That absolutely ruined the punt for me. So I just let her wank me to completion.

I then had a shower and walked back to my car feeling pretty shit and £100 lighter. She’s got quite a few positive so don’t know why she wasn’t up to it. I got a feeling she likes submissive guys but regardless of what she’s into, no excuses for not being professional. It’s sad because I think my last few experiences have put me off ts. Don’t think I can be bothered to risk it again.