Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Private Club - Aston, Birmingham  (Read 16723 times)

Offline SpunkyMunky

External Link/Members Only

Went along Wednesday 20th October after using their website to book in advance (all parties need this now).

Last time I went was around 2 years ago when Tyla ran the place.

Three 'hostesses' playing - Jasmine - a short, thin mixed race girl, Pocket-Rocket - short, plump dark hair - used to be known as 'Diamond' when Tyla managed the club, and Samantha - short, mature, short dark hair.

All afternoon no more than 10 guys present. Being afternoon some came (!) and went and others stayed for the duration. Both Jasmine and Pocket-Rocket only offered OW - Samantha had the most attention as she gave OWO and seemed the most keen and into it - judging by the amount of squirt she produced. She was the only one offering kissing too.

The club itself is clean and modern and has seen some refurbishment since I was last there - showers, sauna and lockers have had a move around. Showers bloody cold though.

£75 in plus £5 towel / locker deposit. Drinks reasonably priced though nothing alcoholic.

I'd have rated positive if all girls gave OWO and the showers were at least warm.

Hit and miss as to the atmosphere - quiet enough so that gents had ample time with their chosen cum dump - and no so busy that it wasn't a mad scrum.

Offline Blackviper_85

Went along Wednesday 20th October after using their website to book in advance (all parties need this now).

Three 'hostesses' playing - Jasmine - a short, thin mixed race girl, Pocket-Rocket - short, plump dark hair - used to be known as 'Diamond' when Tyla managed the club, and Samantha - short, mature, short dark hair.

All afternoon no more than 10 guys present. Being afternoon some came (!) and went and others stayed for the duration. Both Jasmine and Pocket-Rocket only offered OW - Samantha had the most attention as she gave OWO and seemed the most keen and into it - judging by the amount of squirt she produced. She was the only one offering kissing too.

The club itself is clean and modern and has seen some refurbishment since I was last there - showers, sauna and lockers have had a move around. Showers bloody cold though.

£75 in plus £5 towel / locker deposit. Drinks reasonably priced though nothing alcoholic.

I'd have rated positive if all girls gave OWO and the showers were at least warm.

Hit and miss as to the atmosphere - quiet enough so that gents had ample time with their chosen cum dump - and no so busy that it wasn't a mad scrum.

Thanks for the review. Do only gangbangs happen at this place or are there any girls that aren’t hostesses that you can have all to yourself? In the past I have considered going to swinger clubs but not really into gangbangs.

Offline Lewis

She left (got the sack) long before that, thankfully.

For a while they didn’t have a manager, then Angie eventually ran the club for a while.

Offline Bootyhunter01

Thanks for the review. Do only gangbangs happen at this place or are there any girls that aren’t hostesses that you can have all to yourself? In the past I have considered going to swinger clubs but not really into gangbangs.

On a quiet day you can have one to one with the hostesses but its very rare. I had a few long before the lockdown and usually Wednesdays day time parties in the middle of month.  The best I had was during ramadan few guys it was all one to one affair throughout the afternoon. Hostesses at the time were not allowed to use the private rooms but swingers could. Swingers usually attended at the end of the month parties, the last Saturday of the month, very busy nights and if you are lucky you could join them in private rooms. Private Club and fantasyden licenced as swingers clubs with sex guaranteed with hostesses,  so depending on the who is there, it can be a massive orgy or a subdued shagging session. You can go and just watch, treat it like a normal night club with people shagging around you instead of dancing.

Offline TallnHung

Has Pocket Rocket still got those weird heart nipple tattoos?
Love her curves but always seems to be a bit hit and miss.

Offline alibirmingham

The best I had was during ramadan few guys it was all one to one affair throughout the afternoon.

Do a lot of Asian guys visit this place??? If I went am I likely to bump into Asian (Pakistani, Bengali, Indian) guys? That one awkwardness I’d like to avoid.

Offline Lewis

Do a lot of Asian guys visit this place??? If I went am I likely to bump into Asian (Pakistani, Bengali, Indian) guys? That one awkwardness I’d like to avoid.

No two meetings are ever the same. The last 10 years I'd been going (prior to lockdown in Mar 2020) there were very few if any at all. This was mainly on Friday or Saturday nights though. I couldn't comment on other days and times of the week. Never bothered me in the slightest though. I was too busy looking at, and playing with the girls.

Offline alibirmingham

No two meetings are ever the same. The last 10 years I'd been going (prior to lockdown in Mar 2020) there were very few if any at all. This was mainly on Friday or Saturday nights though. I couldn't comment on other days and times of the week. Never bothered me in the slightest though. I was too busy looking at, and playing with the girls.

Thanks for the info all the same mate. Helps the decision process if I ever decided I wanted to go. As it’s close to where I live the last thing I wanna do is bump into a neighbour or someone I know  :scare:

Offline Lewis

As it’s close to where I live the last thing I wanna do is bump into a neighbour or someone I know  :scare:

It never ceases to amaze me that friends / mates go along together to the club. 2, 3, sometimes 4 males who all know one another. Last thing I'd want to do is get my dick out in front of one of my friends.

The club is approx 100 miles away from me, and the closest I've ever come to bumping into someone I know was a swinger called Barbie who had her own AW page in the Thame area. I've seen here there a few times with her partner and another couple.

Offline SpunkyMunky

Yep.

Friendly enough when I went.

Offline SpunkyMunky

All depends on the day I guess. Very quiet last Wednesday - can't say for certain where the visitors came from.

Offline Long121

I’ve always fancied it pulled up outside a few times and never had the balls to go in! Went to a swingers club in Stoke once sat and watched a mini orgy all moaning and groaning in Stoke accents one of the funniest things I’ve ever witnessed. I was propositioned in there by a girl her hubby wanted to watch but I bottled it I’d only been in there 5 mins and it was my first time. Ended up having a wank watching this fit couple going at it then I fucked off.  I will get over the nerves one day and go to the fantasy den or the one in Aston hopefully

Offline hicf777

Thanks for the review.

There's a girl on Twitter called AliciaBaby2021 who attends. By her photos she's very hot so would love to meet her there
Banned reason: Boundary pushing abusive cunt.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cheffyboy

Yes she has.

Offline Thecheatinghusband

When I use to go a good 5 years ago, probably more there use to be a few, generally group of mates and then some single oldies.

Now, judging by this thread, there probably isn't much.

Best time to go is the afternoon weekday slot, generally quiet but tbh have not been in a while and I do feel like going

Offline alibirmingham

When I use to go a good 5 years ago, probably more there use to be a few, generally group of mates and then some single oldies.

Now, judging by this thread, there probably isn't much.

Best time to go is the afternoon weekday slot, generally quiet but tbh have not been in a while and I do feel like going

Thanks for the advice. I’m not convinced yet as I don’t know how I fell getting my cock out in front of a load of random guys.

Offline bobby_dizzler

Thanks for the review.

There's a girl on Twitter called AliciaBaby2021 who attends. By her photos she's very hot so would love to meet her there

Offline Thecheatinghusband

Thanks for the advice. I’m not convinced yet as I don’t know how I fell getting my cock out in front of a load of random guys.

No one cares, but you'll get use to it.

That's all I done before fbsm

Offline Straightsix

Ah don't be silly! As long as you don't back yourself into a corner and start sobbing like a lost five year old strangling his limp willy you'll be fine! Nobody will ever notice!
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline alibirmingham

Ah don't be silly! As long as you don't back yourself into a corner and start sobbing like a lost five year old strangling his limp willy you'll be fine! Nobody will ever notice!

Not making any promises SS. But if your offering to take me and hold my hand it may tempt me a bit more  :D

Offline Straightsix

Not making any promises SS. But if your offering to take me and hold my hand it may tempt me a bit more  :D
Unfortunately my friend, those days are well and truly behind me and I have found nothing beats a one to one meet. I have zero interest in anything like that anymore, it's way too impersonal was my conclusion back in the day.
I'm pretty sure you'd feel the same but as an experience that is there to be had for those of us in this esoteric society of paying for sex, a single visit would not be dissimilar to visiting the zoo or observing a spectacle.
The first few gangbangs I went to were organised by a couple, Dave and Debbie. They were held in a large house near Kenilworth. This is about 10 years ago.The ladies were not regular working girls and you'd get husbands bringing their wives to join in. Now these gangbangs were out of this world and set the precedence for my desire to attend more. Unfortunately it was not long after about 5 events it all went downhill with physchos attending and male to female ratio a financial priority.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 02:07:04 pm by Straightsix »

Offline Straightsix

I might also add. I've had a one to one with Tyla Moore and found the experience exceptional. Quite the contrast considering the image portrayed of her on this forum.

Offline Gspam

I have booked for next wednesday, but I am overweight and not huge downstairs.. If you get a little too excited earlier can you cum again? Also I have been to swingers clubs, but this seems different, how is it? Do you wander round like a swingers club, or are the hostesses there for your pleasure? I sort of envisage 2 hostesses and a group pf guys, am I right or wrong? cheers

Offline Straightsix

I think you're limited to 8 ejaculations per hour and then it's £10 per millimetre excorsied thereafter.

Offline Night king

I think you're limited to 8 ejaculations per hour and then it's £10 per millimetre excorsied thereafter.

:yahoo:

Offline Lewis

I have booked for next wednesday, but I am overweight and not huge downstairs.. If you get a little too excited earlier can you cum again? Also I have been to swingers clubs, but this seems different, how is it?

Plenty of previous discussions on here about TPC which will answer your questions.

But in answer to the above, no one is going to judge you. I've been going a few times a year for the last 10 years or so. No one has said anything judgmental about my beer gut and button mushroom yet. And you can cum as many times as you can manage. The hostess's are there for your entertainment. Just remember that if you get told no, it means no.

Offline SalmonJunkie

It never ceases to amaze me that friends / mates go along together to the club. 2, 3, sometimes 4 males who all know one another. Last thing I'd want to do is get my dick out in front of one of my friends.

A long time ago (2012/13 maybe), I went with a few work colleague mates. We were “mates” not close friends, and we had a great time. At one point me and said mate double teamed a female swinger, and shortly after I was drinking a beer with a dude who was watching his wife fuck my friend, then I fucked her when he’d finished. With the right group of lads it can be a great time.

For reference, I was only about 30 at the time. Doubt I’d go with my mates now!

Offline Gspam

Plenty of previous discussions on here about TPC which will answer your questions.

But in answer to the above, no one is going to judge you. I've been going a few times a year for the last 10 years or so. No one has said anything judgmental about my beer gut and button mushroom yet. And you can cum as many times as you can manage. The hostess's are there for your entertainment. Just remember that if you get told no, it means no.

Thanks Lewis for a sensible answer

Offline Gspam

What I meant was is it safe, ie not like a strip club where bouncers pounce on you demanding money to leave etc

Offline Lewis

What I meant was is it safe, ie not like a strip club where bouncers pounce on you demanding money to leave etc

No, nothing like that. You pay your entry fee and refundable locker key fee, and the only money you spend thereafter is on soft drinks, snacks like crisps and choc bars. You have to buy their condoms as they won't allow you to use your own - reasonably priced. And they also sell blue pills if you need some help getting it up. Not sure what the going rate it now, but used to be a fiver each, or £15 for four.

You are paying to enter the club, whatever happens behind closed doors is consensual.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 07:57:50 pm by Lewis »

Offline Gspam

No, nothing like that. You pay your entry fee and refundable locker key fee, and the only money you spend thereafter is on soft drinks, snacks like crisps and choc bars. You have to buy their condoms as they won't allow you to use your own - reasonably priced. And they also sell blue pills if you need some help getting it up. Not sure what the going rate it now, but used to be a fiver each, or £15 for four.

You are paying to enter the club, whatever happens behind closed doors is consensual.

Cheers Lewis, can you take beer in?

Offline Dave123

It’s like a rugby scrum, sitting around swaiting for girls to notice you, not my scene at all.

Offline webpunter

I can think of nothing worse, especially with a bunch of thick brummies    :scare:  ;)

It’s like a rugby scrum, sitting around swaiting for girls to notice you, not my scene at all.

Offline Lewis

If you sit around waiting, you’ll get nothing. You have to delve in and approach the girls and stop being a shy boy.

Offline Dave123

Overpriced and overcrowded, and awkward standing around with other guys. Better off paying good money for a one to one, at least they will notice you.

Offline Straightsix

Overpriced and overcrowded, and awkward standing around with other guys. Better off paying good money for a one to one, at least they will notice you.
And that's why I don't bother with fabswingers and gangbangs anymore.