Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Berkshire Sky  (Read 1165 times)

Offline Wisdom78

He’s anyone seen Berkshire Sky recently? I have not seen any recent reviews, all very old.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 08:55:56 pm by Wisdom78 »

Offline contentguy

He’s anyone seen Berkshire Sky recently? I have not seen any recent reviews, all very old.

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen any reviews from Wisdom78 recently?  All posts are “was gonna” but never managed to.

Offline Wisdom78

Has anyone seen any reviews from Wisdom78 recently?  All posts are “was gonna” but never managed to.

You checking up on me? Not been on here long, picking up good tips in here. I am looking for my first punt, I like a certain type. Anything wrong with that? Give me some slack!

Sky Berkshire looks great, in my area but I just wanted to know if anyone had seen her recently hence my post.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 10:52:12 pm by Wisdom78 »

Offline tictacs

There's this review from just over a year ago so not that old.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=283601.0

Offline contentguy

You checking up on me? Not been on here long, picking up good tips in here. I am looking for my first punt, I like a certain type. Anything wrong with that? Give me some slack!

Sky Berkshire looks great, in my area but I just wanted to know if anyone had seen her recently hence my post.

You’ve been here 10 months and haven’t contributed anything.

There’s loads of info here that would enable you to make an informed choice without asking for more.

The phrase “piss or get off the pot” springs to mind  :hi:

Offline Haderach

I sent an email (Not AW) about ten days ago. No response so I will take the pass, appreciate I could phone and she does state that she isn't great at keeping up with the emails but still if you aren't going to use it, don't advertise it on your personal website. With no AW and a vague description of services for me communication needs to be a lot better before I take a risk on the cash. Shame but it what it is.

Offline deg_dilemma

£170 is premium money.

I would put her at closer to £100/hour, assuming vanilla services included.