Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy- Portfolio Cardiff - Fit girl but cock-shy  (Read 3473 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7165547) (14 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline notcalledchris

Background
This punt took place a few weeks ago.  It looks from the Portfolio website that Amy is retired.  Howver, when I asked them to text me the list of availability she was on it.  I checked out her reviews and booked her.  All arrnagments handled well.

Girl
Good looking Welsh petite girl.  Big arse and wide hips but toned and not in any way fat.  If her face was not so pretty she is the kind of girl that just needs to be bent over and unceromonially taken from behind.  I would guess about 30.  Lovely hair, pretty face nice medium tits - not big but nice and pert and shaply.  Has had lips "enhanced" which I think slightly but only slightly spoil her natural beauty.  One  labium majus (that is the singular form of labia majora  - I use the Latin in case Boris is reading) is quite long which gives you something to chew on.  Bright and friendly throughout the punt and clean and fresh.  I got the impression I was her only customer and she was seeing me between her normal job and going home.

The punt
Started well with groping and OWO.  Some kissing but she didn't get into it as deep as some of her stablemates.  She looks lovely sucking cock and her technique is good without being great.  A bit of RO and then johnny on and she mounted me in CG.  Quite an enthusiastic ride and looked good with her tits bouncing delightfully.  A little bit of mish and I sensed she struggled slightly to accomodate my size.  TIme for  abreather so Johnny off and BJ started.  Quite good and I was getting close to blowing the beans.  I normally save my spaff for the finale, but we were only about 20 mins in  so I thought I would let myself come, take a breather and get hard and then doggy her hoping that the sight of that arse would get me to a second pop.  She told me a she wanted me to CI her M and started wanking me off into with her inviting mouth hovering just above my bellend.  She gave me a lovely hard come with several high pressure long distance spurts but I know that because she directed them away from her face and onto the bedding.  It was a nice good hard long come and sort you would take as a result in a Chinese massage joint, but not as nice as pumping into her warm, wet, pretty mouth would have been. 

A quick chat them she got me hard again.  I asked to fuck again, at which point she failed to find a condom so I was unable to penetrate her again or fuck her in the doggy possition I had been looking forward to.  I think that this was a genuine error, but she did kinda use it to bring the punt to a premature close with friendly chatting rather than what I really wanted as second best to sticking my cock in her vag which was snogging, fingering and more OWO.

Conclusion
A feel like I am being slightly harsh with a negative because she is fit and I can well believe that the positives she has from other punters were well earned, but my punt was really below what I was expecting and paid for.  I'd not see her again.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 11:43:21 am by notcalledchris »

Online brianamorgan

Sorry for your bad experience.  If you book for a hour the sp should know or expect that you intend to come at least twice in the hour as you would have only booked 30min session otherwise. Having seen amy before and going of a throw away comment by one of her stablemates i got the impression then that she dosent really like clients to go more than once so this now sounds like a intended plan to just bring one condom to the booking, i mean you buy them in packs??.  You should have complained to the agency as i remember at one point they were offering a money back gaurantee not sure if this is still the case, but you should air your complaint regardless as i think your expectations of two pops in the hour is a reasonable expectation.

Offline Jimmyrimmel

It’s a piss take , would they rather two different vocals for 1/2 hr each 🤷‍♂️ , some providers don’t want to work for the 2nd pop either but that’s my best work  :D granted sometimes it does take a bit more but ain’t that why we’re paying ? It’s a service

Online brianamorgan

I mean the room is not that big that she forgot or could not find the other condoms, you could search the place from top to bottom in 5 min.  If she only wants clients who pop one time then she should just take 30min bookings we are not paying for their stimulating conversation.

Offline notcalledchris

I mean the room is not that big that she forgot or could not find the other condoms, you could search the place from top to bottom in 5 min.  If she only wants clients who pop one time then she should just take 30min bookings we are not paying for their stimulating conversation.
She did open lots of drawers and cupboards but this may have been an act

Offline justthefacts

Haven't got round to reviewing yet but Id forgotten to be honest.

She was a Negative gor me as well, I've never seen a girl more up her own arse, spent more time looking in the mirror, telling me about herself and all the info she seemed to of gleened from punters, was so shit I didn't even bother asking her to look for the second condom and one of the few times I've ever not tried for a second pop. She's a very pretty girl, ok body, sex was also OK even if she's a bit dominant which doesn't work for me. Haven't been back to portfolio since to be honest, though I will but it did put me off.

Offline iverthickone

Interesting...not listed on Portfolio site today!

Offline notcalledchris

she hasn't been listed on their site for a while, but my routine with Portfolio is to request the day's menu from them on the journey into Cardiff and she has often been listed on that. 

Offline jay07

I was hoping to arrange a visit either over the weekend or early next wee, but now may select someone else.

Thanks for the review

Offline justthefacts

She's not openly advertise, shes offered to regulars was what I was told it seems and pics are sent for you to peruse, which look great as said shes a tidy looking girl....

Offline johnstoves102938

Deserved negative. If she couldn't find a condom what is she doing in this game
Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Online brianamorgan

The girls at portfolio provide their own condoms for their bookings so basicly just rent the room from the agency, so unless she turned up and emptied the contents of her handbag into all the cupboards in the apartment she would have known her search was pointless. Bringing one condom to a 1hr meet is a piss take when you consder wat these girls earn.

Offline PMAC123

I had a great time with an Amy from Portfolio a few months ago but I'm not sure if it was the same person. My memory doesn't really match your description at all as she was very slim and I did cum twice in an hour. Shame her pic is gone as there's no way to check seemingly. Deserved negative either way.

The "Available today" on their website is literally never right.

IF you text them and ask who's available today you'll get another list, every single time.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 10:19:08 am by PMAC123 »

Offline notcalledchris

Amy has appeared again on the Portfolio website calling herself Lilly

Offline Brewmaster13

Totally agree website is never up to date
If try to book directly from website without asking who available always the lady is not available or fully booked
And they send you a totally different list on what's app

Offline justthefacts

Amy has appeared again on the Portfolio website calling herself Lilly

Well spotted, cracking looking girl....wouldn't return for all the tea in china lol