Sugar Babies

Author Topic: TS Camilla Drummond - Birmingham  (Read 11912 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6149213) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline ppk001

TS review. Look away if you’re worried this review will burn your eyes.

External Link/Members Only

Logistics. Arranged via messages. £150 for half an hour. Drove to centre of Birmingham. I forgot they have those “Clean Air” zones so you have to pay to drive through it. Good times.

Location. Meeting was in last few weeks. Finding the place was a tricky as there were multiple flats in the area, but found it and once inside flat was clean enough.

Looks. Accurate pics, which is good. Nice arse with g-string. Good bolt-ons. Can’t complain about the looks.

Services. After the initial greet, we walked into her bedroom room and I handed the money over. At which point, I had quick shower.

Onto the bed. We DFK before I got down to her cock. It was a bit smaller than expected when erect: perhaps about 5 inches. She had Christina Aguilera banging on for background music and she made an attempt to booty shake to the music, which I found to be amusing, rather than arousing. She OW (I received) for a few minutes which was decent enough, before I nailed her in doggy. Came in bag and after brief chat I left. She said she’s going to Manchester in November.

Her English is pretty limited so it’s hard to have a conversation. So she used the translate app.

She said she does offer to be on top, but I declined.

Would I return? Probably not. I don’t punt that often so I’m usually fairly selective.

Would I recommend? Admittedly I was bordering between neutral and positive, but in the end I went for the latter as the looks are accurate and she was enthusiastic. Fine enough for pump and dump.

Offline The man

She looks stunning. I've been really intrigued by the idea of visiting a ts for the last year or so but am still on an enforced break from punting due to the pandemic (though it's getting harder to resist!).

Offline davesjames

the small penis might be of interest to me
i like the idea of being done but had a lady do me with a strap on the other day and jeez 7inchs was too much
does she look like her pics

Offline bryro

how tall is she pls and could she stay hard?