Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Jayla (London Bayswater)  (Read 2462 times)

Offline poulen

Link
External Link/Members Only

Cost
£100 for about 30 mins

Service
I wanted to see Jayla for some time now and finally she came back to London a couple of weeks ago, so I arranged via text and call to meet up for half an hour. Coms were easy and she explained on the phone that she does not kiss and she does OW only. Fair enough, I am not bothered, but I am guessing others do.

When I arrived, she was dressed as I had asked her and she really looked very nice. She is tall but slim and I think her face is very good looking. Photos on birchplace are very accurate.

I spent quite some time going down on her and fingering her (both covered) and she was responsive. Fairly thick cock with a downwards curve, not very long, and a nice set of balls. All very nice, though she had this habbit of restricting my head from moving too much, which I found odd. As if she didn't want me to do something, but what that something was, I could not tell. She kept her hands near my face most of the time.

Her giving me a BJ was average at best, to be perfectly honest. Not much enthusiasm and she didn't suck or lick my balls when I asked her to, except from a cursory tongue flick.

Not at all a clock watcher and she was easy going, I just found her very passive and not involved. She got hard whilst I was sucking her, though at times she went soft and then hard again.

I came on her breasts, washed up and left with a peck on the cheek.

Overall
This is a mild/borderline positive. She is definitely hot and she did what we agreed on, but there was zero enthusiasm on her part which was a bit of a bummer. Maybe I caught her on a bad day or she just didn't fancy me. Not sure I would return. I won't rate it as neutral because I got what I was after. I would just have preferred a bit more enthusiasm. On the other hand, I like that she was not pushy and she took instruction well enough.

Offline cannotforgeth

Thanks for the review. I messaged her once asking DKF and she said she does not but read some other reviews which claims she did. So slightly confused
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 11:28:22 pm by cannotforgeth »