Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review - Janny6969 - Chester City Centre  (Read 4164 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4377262) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Wirral2021

Janny6969 on AW - Chester

Fee paid - £80 for half an hr

Really nice, modern flat in the City Centre

Texted Janny and given clear instructions to a discreet entrance to a largeish block of apartments in the city. Found my way upstairs and entered. Fee paid and asked to undress and lie face down on the bed. Lovely massage given for a few minutes (maybe a time wasting technique but I don’t care because I enjoyed it).

Asked to turn over and given oral sex. Lots of deepthroat and plenty of attention to my balls. She angled her body to a place where I could feel her flaccid cock become hard from my touch. Into the 69 position and plenty of moaning and groaning from her as I sucked her cock. Maybe 6 or 7 inches.

On with the condom and I fucked her from behind while she wanked herself off. She grabbed my hand, placed it on her cock and I wanked her off till she came while I was fucking her. This was too much for me to take and I came shortly after!

All in all, a very good meet with a lovely, beautiful lady!

Offline cheekymonkey

I see Janny is in Peterborough now....is she a convincing feminine ts? Does she have boobs?