Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Word of warning about reviews.  (Read 1856 times)

Offline Joe Cocker

I recently reviewed Ruby B2B, it was a neutral on that occasion after other positives but only because the FS wasnt worth the extra money, otherwise her B2B is awesome.

So the next day I get a message from a member here saying my review was unfair and that they have been along to tell her and she wasnt happy about it.

Now my number must be blocked as every time I text her I get no reply, this is over five different times now in the last two weeks. I mentioned this to admin recently and they banned the member who split on me but at the end of the day Ive lost a decent punt for the sake of sharing some info. Positive reviews are all well and good but once you delve into the neutrals or negatives you need to be careful you dont give too much info away that can identify you or you might end up shooting yourself in the foot like I have.

Offline Weatherman21

Agreed!

There’s been a few punts recently that I can’t review.  As the negative / neutral reasons would give me away.  There’s already 2 masseuses worked out who I am and made comments.

Offline tynetunnel

It’s advisable where possible to remain unidentifiable in your review, whether omitting some details, or leaving a while after the punt before reviewing. If the lady in question has blocked you after this, then she was able to connect you and your phone number to your review. Regardless of whether another member drew it to her attention, reviews are among various areas of the site which are open to non members to read. A point worth considering whenever posting on the site.

Offline Fragilehand

May as well piggy back on to this instead of starting a new post. So say there was a review you would like to do but leaving the review would give you away are there any options? As it would benefit a lot of punters? The review would be a postive by the way

Online billabong

Could have an area that opens up after an undisclosed number of competent reviews have been left that isn’t open to the general public and leeches. I’m not thinking this will ever exist but there’s something fundamentally wrong with cunts going to the SP to score points by informing them of information on this site. 

Offline Weatherman21

Could have an area that opens up after an undisclosed number of competent reviews have been left that isn’t open to the general public and leeches. I’m not thinking this will ever exist but there’s something fundamentally wrong with cunts going to the SP to score points by informing them of information on this site.

+1

Offline Weatherman21

May as well piggy back on to this instead of starting a new post. So say there was a review you would like to do but leaving the review would give you away are there any options? As it would benefit a lot of punters? The review would be a postive by the way

This is the predicament I find myself in.  Sitting on a few reviews at the moment.  Neutral, negative and positive.

Offline tantric talents

This is the predicament I find myself in.  Sitting on a few reviews at the moment.  Neutral, negative and positive.
Well at least review the negative. That’s probably the most valuable to other punters and also unlikely you will be going back so what do you have to lose?

Offline Weatherman21

Well at least review the negative. That’s probably the most valuable to other punters and also unlikely you will be going back so what do you have to lose?

With that one I’d easily identify myself.  I might give it a few more weeks until I do.  As I’m still pissed off about it. 

Offline tynetunnel

With that one I’d easily identify myself.  I might give it a few more weeks until I do.  As I’m still pissed off about it.

As it’s a negative I guess you won’t be going back, so from that point of view it might not matter if you identify your punting self. But I understand your reluctance to do so. No easy answer, but you have to put your own safety and security first, especially while reviews in our region are open for anyone to read

Offline johnny34

Could you be general about the negative aspect rather than being specific to make it less identifiable? Also, leave it a couple of weeks to review  :hi:

Offline johnny34

Could you miss out the info that would identify you the most & still leave the positive review?  :unknown:

Offline Aldebaran

I don't see the problem unless you gave her your correct name and address and your car registration. What could she actually do to you apart from not ever see you again? And as has been pointed out, you won't be going back anyway. I always write negative reviews ASAP as waiting a few weeks could mean more punters chucking good money away.

Offline Jackinthebox22

I had this issue last year with Miss M C (now retired), she text and called me leaving a voicemail as I block numbers after use asking to take the review down and then wouldn’t see me again despite it being overall positive…I try and be a little more vague with my reviews now!

Negative reviews are the most important for sure as they stop you wasting money on bad service and you won’t be going back so as long as you block the number it’s all good!

Offline Fragilehand

Could you miss out the info that would identify you the most & still leave the positive review?  :unknown:
I have used my real number for starters. It's for a niche service and she confirmed it's a sideline to her real job and other customers are regular clients I am not. I think I would be easily identified
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 07:38:35 pm by simplicool »

Offline Disco dave

Well i will say if i review a girl who is neutral or negative there is zero chance i will ever visit her again. I am alittle bemused why a person would want to return after a neutral or poor service or even care about the wg opinion.

Also how does someone get themselves into a position where they cannot give a honest opinion. Is this in fear of what the wg will expose?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 11:58:47 pm by Disco dave »

Offline Fragilehand

Well i will say if i review a girl who is neutral or negative there is zero chance i will ever visit her again. I am alittle bemused why a person would want to return after a neutral or poor service or even care about the wg opinion.

Also how does someone get themselves into a position where they cannot give a honest opinion. Is this in fear of what the wg will expose?

It's very difficult to have a punting phone sometimes I think that's the main issue. It's a lot easier to hide txt messages than to hide a phone. I will leave some feedback but will give it a little time. Original comment was I'm sure some punters are sitting on reviews they would rather give anonymously but that would be open to abuse. In this case there's nothing the the female can expose as she only has my number but as its well known there are a few snakes who are members and if the review was highlighted it would damage her business. I'm not a snowflake but I don't want to spoil someone's ligit work also

Offline myothernameis

So the next day I get a message from a member here saying my review was unfair and that they have been along to tell her and she wasnt happy about it.

Have you reported this member to one of the mods, and he sounds like a white-night, and guess should be banned, for this

And guess we all woulkd like to know who it is, and see what his reviews are like, if any

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Have you reported this member to one of the mods, and he sounds like a white-night, and guess should be banned, for this

And guess we all woulkd like to know who it is, and see what his reviews are like, if any
Read the next line of his post.   :unknown:

I recently reviewed Ruby B2B, it was a neutral on that occasion after other positives but only because the FS wasnt worth the extra money, otherwise her B2B is awesome.

Now my number must be blocked as every time I text her I get no reply, this is over five different times now in the last two weeks. I mentioned this to admin recently and they banned the member who split on me but at the end of the day Ive lost a decent punt for the sake of sharing some info. Positive reviews are all well and good but once you delve into the neutrals or negatives you need to be careful you dont give too much info away that can identify you or you might end up shooting yourself in the foot like I have.

Offline Winker121

I don't see the problem unless you gave her your correct name and address and your car registration. What could she actually do to you apart from not ever see you again? And as has been pointed out, you won't be going back anyway. I always write negative reviews ASAP as waiting a few weeks could mean more punters chucking good money away.

As WGs share info about punters identifying them by their phone numbers you could find a few of them not wanting your custom. Bit of a pain to change your number time after time.

Offline Joe Cocker

Read my post again slowly, things might become clearer to you.

Offline Disco dave

Read my post again slowly, things might become clearer to you.

My response wasnt directly aimed at your experience but the topic itself. I understand your post perfectly. Whilst i dont agree with the topic title it is interesting that the topic has been raised.

Offline shaft10

well personally I wouldn't be put off posting a review because the provider has worked out who i am ...this is giving them scope to offer an under par service safe-(ish) in the knowledge you won't post a review or they'll block you .... a bit like blackmail to me that is.

Offline Disco dave

well personally I wouldn't be put off posting a review because the provider has worked out who i am ...this is giving them scope to offer an under par service safe-(ish) in the knowledge you won't post a review or they'll block you .... a bit like blackmail to me that is.

+1