Sugar Babies

Author Topic: TS MISTRESS_GRANDE - Coventry  (Read 9296 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4622413) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline NottsB

External Link/Members Only

Selena is also on Birchplace. Apparently used to host in Birmingham when she tours (usually in London near Vauxhall) but has moved to Coventry as has a deal on the place.

I’m not local to Coventry and usually avoid it as have felt unsafe previously but this is a nice area. Business’ and government buildings near by. Suburbia area north of the city centre, parking is fine.

So Selena…. WOW. It’s the woman form the photos. Really attractive, feminine and powerful. Exactly what I wanted. Despite the domineering profile she was very warm with me. I told her I was a bit of a newbie with TS, even though I’ve seen them before I’m not very advanced.

She took me under her wing. Amazing BJ with eye contact. She let me fuck her and demanded j didn’t come on her so I could over her body. The whole experience was a theatre as she stopped and started me but in a really sexy and exciting way. Really knows what she’s doing. Did scare me as she put my cock near her arse without protection but she told me to relax. He cock is huge and pretty incredible. Fucking her whilst see it in its full glory was a real site.

Only downsides are possibly only 5”10 in heels but everything else was spot on. I’ve had a few of these experiences that have made me question what I’m into, but this was really hot. Also even though the house is in an good area the place is a flat share and feels it. But no issues when you’re in.

Was allowed a shower afterwards which was needed after all the lipstick on me. DFK included which floats my boat (when they’re feminine). Her English wasn’t great but totally fine for the meet.

£100 for half an hour is steep but for a premium TS I think that’s fine, I expected looks but not personality and I got both. Happy. 

Offline MMab69

Thanks for your review. She is pretty stunning. I always figured that Selena was 100% top rather than a versatile meet. Her profile seems to imply she only tops and is into dom scenes. Didn't know she would bottom

Offline SeasickSteve

How long ago was the meet? AW says she’s back down in London

Offline lamboman

I'm guessing she doesn't have tits?
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lamboman

Thanks for your review. She is pretty stunning. I always figured that Selena was 100% top rather than a versatile meet. Her profile seems to imply she only tops and is into dom scenes. Didn't know she would bottom

Her profile does say top only.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline NottsB

It was last Thursday but she was moving back the next morning I think. She did say she’d be back though.

Yes her profile does say that, think a combination of her taking a shine to me and the fact I’m not packing anything intimidating at all made her sway! That and the fact I wasn’t into anything else. I had gone there for DFK, BJ and some mild dominating.

Offline Voyager

It was last Thursday but she was moving back the next morning I think. She did say she’d be back though.

Yes her profile does say that, think a combination of her taking a shine to me and the fact I’m not packing anything intimidating at all made her sway! That and the fact I wasn’t into anything else. I had gone there for DFK, BJ and some mild dominating.

Lucky that you managed to meet her.  Over the last three years I have tried to see her on a number of occasions.  She is always interested and willing in everything but available for nothing.  Takes her anything up to four hours to respond to a message in middle of confirming an appointment.  Last time we agreed to meet and I asked for post code.  Did not get any response to my calls and messages until half hour before the appointment asking are you near.  When I said I could not well travel all the way to her area (which is not easy to get to on public transport) without a post code and any response to my messages, she started getting shirty.  This was not the first time.

I have filed her under time waster category.

Offline texaswheelman

Did scare me as she put my cock near her arse without protection but she told me to relax.

Judging by her Twitter feed it looks like she likes a bit of bareback.

Offline A Decent Fist

Judging by her Twitter feed it looks like she likes a bit of bareback.

This clip seems to confirm both bareback and going bottom:

Very arousing Twitter feed to scroll through, all the same. Wish she'd wear her hair down more.

Offline ronaldo1980

This clip seems to confirm both bareback and going bottom:

Very arousing Twitter feed to scroll through, all the same. Wish she'd wear her hair down more.

I saw her a few months before lockdown and she barebacked with me without asking permission! I was very fortunate to be in a position to go to the sex clinic the next morning and have the funds to take sensible precautions. Several more visits to the clinic for jabs & follow ups, a whole month taking pills every day and well over two grand in medical bills.

She was only active with me and keen to get kinkier than I could handle. She was more into the session than me and I was the one paying. She tied me to the bed and, seeing the gag, asked if she would mind not gagging me. “Yes I DO mind!” came the reply. I was panicking and she calmed me down and agreed to only restrain my wrists.

At one point I tried to leave but she said the session was over when was done (being dominant within the session, not scary or crazy). Had it not been for the health scare I would have been back to stretch my limits. But I can’t go back given what she did.

Offline texaswheelman

I saw her a few months before lockdown and she barebacked with me without asking permission! I was very fortunate to be in a position to go to the sex clinic the next morning and have the funds to take sensible precautions. Several more visits to the clinic for jabs & follow ups, a whole month taking pills every day and well over two grand in medical bills.

She was only active with me and keen to get kinkier than I could handle. She was more into the session than me and I was the one paying. She tied me to the bed and, seeing the gag, asked if she would mind not gagging me. “Yes I DO mind!” came the reply. I was panicking and she calmed me down and agreed to only restrain my wrists.

At one point I tried to leave but she said the session was over when was done (being dominant within the session, not scary or crazy). Had it not been for the health scare I would have been back to stretch my limits. But I can’t go back given what she did.

Blimey. It should all be consenting I've never had one do that without consent. I did get carried away once or twice just from being really turned on. Good you got checked out.

Offline suttonporksword

That sounds genuinely terrifying

Offline Hansthatdodishes

Saw her for the 1st the time the other day... an unbelievable fuck ! Highly recommend and wrote a review too.

Offline Harry321

I’m really hoping to meet her lol she has really good reviews  :wackogirl: