Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS review: Leticia Close - Victoria  (Read 12136 times)

Offline Stickman67

TS review so turn back if that’s not your thing.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Took place a few weeks ago, after my disappointing meet with Dominique Charre (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=323605.0). Similar experience to most reviews of her really, I had a great time.

Fee: £200 for one hour

Comms: Very easy. I was looking for someone nearby after a shit punt with Dominique Charre and saw Leticia was available in Victoria. Called her up and she said she could be ready in 20 mins. She texted the postcode, then let me know when she was ready soon after.

Location: Modern flat a short walk from Victoria station. Only saw her bedroom but it’s fit for purpose with a clean en-suite bathroom. Worth noting that the entrance to the block is around the back, not actually on the main road. There's a desk right by the front door so there may be a concierge there during the day but can't confirm.

Looks: Purely visually it's a mixed bag for me. She's super fit and I like how she towers over me, but her boobs felt too hard and facially she didn't quite do it for me. Big dick, not too sure about inches but it's a mouthful for sure, though not too wide. When you combine the whole package with her attitude she's very, very sexy imo.

The punt: She was very engaged from the start with lots of kissing. Sure she does it to everyone but her chat was great, saying how much she wanted to fuck me etc, really got me in the mood after the Dominique Charre debacle.

Had another quick shower and the action started almost as soon as I was out. She approached me from behind and started kissing my neck, licking my ears, slapping my bum. I was in her complete control and loved it. She bent me over and started rimming me from behind, really digging in there.

Then it was my turn to put my mouth to work. Very vocal encouragement as I sucked her and felt her getting harder in my mouth. Once she was fully erect she told me to lie down and climbed over me before face-fucking me. Next it was into 69 and she gave great OWO, all the way down to the base. I could have blown my load here so pulled away and she dived into more rimming - no complaints here!

She was ready to go now and rubbered up before putting a cushion underneath me and getting started with missionary. Her dick slid right in, no need to warm up after seeing DC not long before. Felt great as she pumped away. We moved into doggy and she wrapped her arms around my chest, pulling me towards her and kissing my neck and back as she fucked me from behind. 

Next up was a couple of positions I’d never tried before. First she lay perpendicular to me and put my legs across her hips before she hammered away, getting so deep. The next one was even better. She had me lying on my back and told me to lift my legs up as high as I could, while she turned around and stuck her dick inside while facing away - not sure if I’ve described this clearly but it was almost like she was fucking me while twerking. Absolutely incredible.

Back into missionary for the final stretch and I wanked myself to a huge finish. Took another shower and she told me to take my time, no rush to get me out. Decent convo when I came back in the room too, she seems genuinely friendly. Fantastic punt overall, with plenty of passionate kissing and OWO throughout.

Would I see her again?: Looks like she’s leaving London in October so probably not in the near future. Have no doubt she’d be a rock solid SP (in every sense) if I went for a second round though.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 11:27:56 pm by Stickman67 »

Offline Mat13

Thanks for the review, her profile says "even better for beginners", would this be accurate as reviews I read suggest she like to be very dominant and may not be ideal. Very tempted.

Offline Hansthatdodishes

@Mat - I have met her and I am sure she can read the situation - I am sure she would be great for a "beginner" a guaranteed service ! Infact I am sure it would be a turn on for her !

Offline Asianmufflicker

Thanks for the review. As you wrote that she will leave London in October, did she tell you by any chance how long exactly she will still be here? Some of her ads are still active and I would love to visit her, but don't think I will manage before the weekend.

Offline Stickman67

Thanks for the review. As you wrote that she will leave London in October, did she tell you by any chance how long exactly she will still be here? Some of her ads are still active and I would love to visit her, but don't think I will manage before the weekend.

I didn't actually discuss it with her. I just took that from her profile, not sure exactly how long she'll be around unfortunately.

Offline harry1980

Glad you enjoyed! Similar experience with me  :yahoo: I struggle to take some
Of these Brazilian T cocks but Leticia knows what she’s doing and makes sure your enjoying her fucking you in every position imaginable. She’s defo in control and she’s one of the more genuine Ts girls in London .

In London tonight - may have to give her a call!  :lol:

Offline decadence

Is she leaving for good or just for the winter? She's been on my list for a while and that's certainly pushed her to the top (pun intended!) :D

Offline walras

Is she leaving for good or just for the winter? She's been on my list for a while and that's certainly pushed her to the top (pun intended!) :D

I saw her last week (review just posted) and she said she'd be back. Highly recommended

Offline Rhygin

I saw a while back and she was great ,hope see comes back soon as it seems like there are not many alternatives in London atm

Offline Ivor Hunch

You said quite clearly in the heading that it was a TS review, so no need to point out that the entrance is round the back.

Offline darkram

anyone know if or when she will be back. shes exactly what i was looking for my first time with ts