Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucia ts Colombian  (Read 7913 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5475589) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Davey677

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

So as I’ve said before I get the urge from time to time and quite like the look of Lucia on AW. Fired off a text and arranged a meet, very good English and very easy to arrange. Few hours later and I’m on my way, location was an apartment near the centre for life, I paid £150 for an hour.

Parked up and called for directions and was quite excited as she sounded lovely on the phone, very helpful but quite flirty with it, so arrived at apartment, buzzed straight in and given directions to her door. Once in I was greeted by this gorgeous looking lady, very feminine indeed and rather beautiful too. Paperwork sorted out and we head straight to the bedroom where I’m pretty much pounded on, full on dfk, tongue’s the lot as she removed my clothes for me and pushed me backwards onto the bed to which she came down with me on top of me still kissing the whole time. She then moved down and performed some amazing owo, fantastic technique, varying between full deep throat and just the tip. Lay and watched as she devoured my cock for a while before I asked for the rubber on so I could fuck her. Bent her over and rimmed her a little first, nice and clean before slowly sliding in, she’s pretty tight like. Started to pick up the pace a bit and before long I’m smashing away until my little problem I’m having at the moment kicks in and down the little fella starts to go again. So I decided to suck her cock, instantly hard in my mouth, and a good size too, probably around 7 inches I’d say, and not too overly thick so since mine wasn’t playing the game and hers was I lay on my back as she rubbered herself up and lubed me up before she lifted my legs up and slowly started to push her cock into my arse. She started gently and once in she ducked me hard, whilst wanking me off until I came a bucket full. Lucia carried on fucking me a couple more minutes before she pulled out and cleaned me up. Lay having a chat for a little before I got dressed and left a happy man.

Great meet with a lovely lass, very accommodating and genuinely horny I’d say. Definitely worth a visit if you ask me and I think she’d be great with first timers too
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 11:03:27 pm by Head1 »

Offline TomPI

Thanks for the review, I have to say she does look hot , still waiting to break my TS duck , she could certainly tempt me . Cheers
👍👍