Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review: Rebecca Pocahontas - Paddington  (Read 2594 times)

Offline Buntings

External Link/Members Only

TS Review:
I'd been admiring Rebecca's Birchplace ad for some time, and the one review I found seemed good.  I was in town last week in the afternoon, messaged on WhatsApp and got a quick response, arranging to meet in one hour.
Initially asked for £250/hr, but agreed £150/30mins.

Flat was ground floor in a modern block near Paddington, but latest ad shows Earls Court, so she may have moved.  Messaged I was close, replied she was with another client.  She suggested I still come, so it would seem she likes a 3-some: it was a bit annoying, but I said I didn't mind waiting.  20 mins later she sent the flat number.

She was naked when I entered the flat, and had little make-up on.  Very pretty face; pics are accurate.  Her body is almost cartoonish in its shape: large shapely implants, narrow waste, and big curvy smooth bum.  Toned abs, and I said 'gym?', but she wasn't shy in saying 'no, liposuction'.  Her current WhatsApp pic will give you a good idea.  I tried to imagine seeing her in the street wearing some tight gear, as she must stop traffic!  She has long legs, and is around 5'10".  English is basic, and she seems to like action rather than chat.

Got undressed, and she pulls me onto the bed, mixture of dfk and biting of my ears and body, which I wasn't sure of but decided to enjoy.  Fondling and brief owo before she wanted to be topped.  She's full of energy, and didn't really stay still at all.  Kept shifting positions while keeping me inside, it was hard to build a rhythm.  She tried an acrobatic knees over by her head, but rolled off the bed with laptop and phone going flying.  At this point I lost wood, but she was v.patient in coaxing me back up.  I eventually got her from doggy into prone-bone, where I went for it, but then couldn't last long and shot into the bag.  Collapsed on top of her, and she said don't move, so stayed like that for some time.  Felt quite intimate, until I realised she'd fallen asleep.  I got up, and she said fuck me again, but sadly round two so soon is a bit beyond me now.

She got hard occasionally, average size.  She may be versatile, but if you want to be topped I would confirm beforehand.

Some of her behaviours led me to think she may take substances.  I saw no evidence, and she said only if clients bring.
Had a wash, and she was on her phone while I dressed so little chat.  Left just after an hour, and never felt rushed.

Sorry if this is long winded.  In summary she's a bit of a wildcat, but quite friendly and great to look at, so I would see her again.