Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Anitta Franco - Slough  (Read 3236 times)

Offline Stu82

I saw Anitta in Slough a month or so back. It was a really nice punt, I’d definitely see her again.

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Called to book in an hours time. Usual sketch. Text me a postcode and I replied, called her when I parked up then she text me the flat number. No issues.

Accommodation
Tidy flat, pretty sure she was alone. Again, no issues.

The girl
She’s clearly on the chubby side but that’s evident from the pictures. Really pretty though, lush smile, big brown eyes, cute as hell. Has some nice little titties too.

The punt

£150 for the hour.

Started with some nice cuddling and kissing, no tongue though. She undressed me and got on her knees for a nice blow job, looking up with those big brown eyes. She laid on the bed and I climbed on for some cuddling and more kissing, bra and panties off I sucked her titties and cock. She’s stroking the back of my neck, I was getting a really nice GFE vibe. Cock maybe six inches, not massive.

I asked her to top me so she went to work, in doggy, it all felt very nice and passionate, down for some prone bone and next minute she’s squeezing me and cumming. I think it must have crept up in her, I wasn’t sure if it was a fake until I saw the jonny. She definitely came!

We laid back and chatted for five minutes and she was giving me clear signals that she wanted to go again. I sucked her back hard and got into some missionary. Flipped over for a spoon, then me on top. After a couple minutes playing with her titties, kissing and riding her cock I was ready to pop. She’s saying no, no, no and trying to grab wet wipes. But it was to late and I blew my load over her tits. I laughed, she spanked my thigh and laughed.

Moped up, kissed and left feeling great.

All in, I thought she was really lovely. I’d definitely see her again.